UFC 246's Cowboy Cerrone Unloads on PETA: "You're F***ed Up!" [VIDEO]
All eyes are on UFC 246 this weekend, with main event Cowboy Cerrone vs. Conor McGregor. This is Conor's first fight back in over a year (see Desperate CNN Tried Making Conor McGregor Insult Trump. He Embarrasses Them Instead! and Conor McGregor Mocks Floyd Mayweather’s IRS Problems). So most of the media attention is, as usual, on Conor. Not to mention, most of the predictions on who's going to win. Though Cowboy had a surprise sparring partner before even making the walk to the Octagon. Everyone's favorite reason to hunt and eat more meat that you usually would just to be spiteful. PETA.
View this post on Instagram
"I got a white buffalo at home, PETA. When she croaks, I'm going to where a b***in' ass f***ing legendary white buffalo cape out one of these days."
Here's the tweet the reporter was talking about and the banter that got PETA's hemp panties all twisted and wedged up their heiny.
Hi @TheNotoriousMMA and @CowboyCerrone! You’re right! We ARE here—to remind you that only COWARDS would brag about… https://t.co/bLtq8tssFy— PETA (@PETA)1579203194.0
Cerrone also made a broader argument. He's a farmer and a sustenance hunter. Everything he feeds his family comes from his farming and hunting. Okay, maybe not the multiple reptiles that made his jacket, which was pretty badass. But the rest is all environmentally and ethically sound. He eats what he gathers and kills himself. The rest, he makes sure gets put to good use. Cheers to Cowboy. Suck it to Twitter and PETA.
EXIT QUESTION: Cowboy or McGregor? Who do you got?
NOT SUBSCRIBED TO THE PODCAST? FIX THAT! IT’S COMPLETELY FREE ON BOTH ITUNES HERE AND SOUNDCLOUD HERE.
- Dana White Responds to the Press About Supporting Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- Colby Covington Defeated Tyson Woodley in the UFC - Louder With Crowder ›
- UFC Champ Jorge Masvidal Launches "Fighters Against Socialism" - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jorge Masvidal Shares a Personal Reason for Supporting Trump - Louder With Crowder ›
- PETA Demands You Stop Using Animal-Based Insults, Gives Unintentionally Hilarious Examples - Louder With Crowder ›