Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 03, 2023
Watch: Woke protestors trespass on farmer's property, so he sprays them with poop
A video from 2016 is once again going viral of a farmer spraying protesters with poop. What can we say? It's the internet. The video has amassed over two million views in under a day. And to quote the great western philosopher Excalibur, you GOT to give the people what they want.
Farmer sprays poop at protestors trespassing on his land pic.twitter.com/AVcQKP1Od8
— Clown World ™ 🤡 (@ClownWorld_) February 3, 2023
The farmer leased his land for fracking. A group of woke twats led by actress Emma Thompson (though this was 2016, so they may have been SJWs) were displeased with this. So they trespassed on the farmer's land in protest. It was a parody of the Great British Bake Off. I don't know why other than leftists are overdramatic.
This is where the farmer and the poop comes in. He was smart about it. Had he sprayed them directly with the poop, that may have been considered assault. Sure, they were trespassing on his property. But it's England and they arrest you for being mean on social media. What the farmer did instead was lay down a perimeter of poop.
The farmer drove in circles, laying down a poop border around the demonstration. Protestors were stuck inside with the smell. To escape, they had to cross the river of poop.
Although the actresses were safe inside their Frack Free Bake Off tent, a number of other protestors found themselves hit by the flying faeces.
I saw The Flying Faeces open for the Flaming Lips in 2005.
It was a brilliant move by the farmer. And one that may have inspired others. Farmers in Europe have become a new target for leftists. And in 2022. the farmers struck back.
The Dutch protesters are pouring manure on government offices, flooding streets, and becoming all together ungovernable. This uprising is in response to the WEF controlled government shutting down farms to "save the planet." You have to see this: https://t.co/YTyax7uagm pic.twitter.com/mXgufQfkRM
— Keean Bexte (@TheRealKeean) July 2, 2022
If people are going to protest on private land and/or attempt to run our farmers out of business, they should expect a face full of fecal matter in retaliation. It is what's called a proportional response.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
BIDEN MUSIC VIDEO: Here Comes The POOP! (P.O.D Parody) | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Exclusive: So, We Infiltrated a Beto O'Rourke Rally... ›
- Teen climate activist leaves reporter in hysterics when she unwittingly exposes her own climate hypocrisy ›
- 'If You Know Kung Fu...' Man Arrested for Killing Neighbor's Chicken Claims Self-Defense in Amazing Story ›
- Watch: School starts serving bugs to middle school students to help jumpstart 'behavioral changes' ›
- Watch: Finland debuts world's first beautiful and brave trans figure skater, except they can't skate. ›
- Newsweek Attacks "the Carnivore Diet" and Meat Eaters as Right Wing Trolls ›
- Caitlyn Jenner Releases Hilarious New Anti-Biden 'LGBTQ' T-Shirt, But Not Everyone Finds it Amusing ›
- Show Notes: The Food Shortage Is Coming, Who’s to Blame & What to Know ›
- UFC legend Cowboy Cerrone unloads on PETA: "You're f***ed up!" ›