Tucker Carlson Asks Bill Nye Basic 'Climate Change' Questions. He Can't Answer!
Muhammad Ali vs. Joe Frazier. Brock Lesnar vs. Bill Goldberg. Michael Ian Black vs Facts. There have been legendary battles that have captivated the United States of all the Americas. And now, finally, we have Tucker Carlson vs Bill Nye The marketing major "Science" Guy! The topic is global climate warming change cooling. The results are everything you would expect them to be...
Tucker said that he - like most people - is open to the idea that the climate is indeed changing.
He said it's up to climate change advocates, however, to prove to what degree human activity is causing it.
“So much of this you don’t know. You pretend that you know, but you don’t know, and you bully people who ask questions. I’m open-minded, you are not.”
This is hardly the first time Billy Nye The Marketing Major "Science" Guy has been shut down (see Non-Scientist Bill Nye Tries To Scientifically Support Abortion and Idiot Bill Nye ‘Explains’ Climate Change and Terrorism Link). And again, when leftists say your opinion doesn't count because you aren't a scientist... NEITHER IS BILL NYE. He's the former host of a kids' TV show.
Okay, okay, Nye's a mechanical engineer. The engineering, math and sciences buildings were probably conveniently located next to one another, but one couldn't sit in a math class and learn environmental science through osmosis. As much as every student in the history of ever wished it. Related: Dear Bill Nye, The Fascist, Anti-Freedom, Non-Scientist Guy.
Notice also how Tucker was asking for numbers and facts, Nye answered with panic and hyperbole. Nye states humans are "100% responsible" for changing the climate of the entire PLANET! But it's people like Tucker (who was simply asking reasonable questions), you and I who are the cray cray science deniers for questioning it. Okay.
We've hit several clear points throughout this entire global climate change of the hot hots food fight:
- Skepticism is required in science. Which Bill Nye wants none of.
- Appeals to emotion, like telling someone they're an idiot for denying man-made global warming because they have four children, have no place in science.
- Consensus isn't science. Besides, that 97% of Scientists Agree talking point is cow dung, injected with an extra dose of methane. Breathe deep.
- "Settled" science is provable science. See also: gravity.
- Hysteria has no place in science. See also global warming alarmists who are behaving much the same way as people who wanted the earth, not the sun, to be the center of the universe.
Also, there are only two sexes: male and female. Science.
But again, tell us how we're the closed-minded ones...