Top 5 Reasons You Can't Change Your Race... or Gender
As if the PC police didn't have enough on their hands in trying to convince us all that you're not really a man or a woman... now they've got to figure out what to do with those who want to change their race! Whatever happened to MLK's dream of judging people by the content of their character? Guess he was just an old nut-ball anyway...
In trying to blur/eliminate gender lines, while widening America's racial divide through identity politics, leftists have found themselves in an incredible juxtaposition. They've got to make a decision. Are they racist (in supporting this black-face charade)? Or are they TransRacial-phobic (in NOT supporting this black-face charade)?
It. Just. Doesn't. Work.
You can't change your race. Or your gender. It's not a popular opinion. It is a fact. Here's the top 5 reasons why:
1. Your DNA. You're born with a very precise DNA. And your DNA tells us if you're a boy or a girl... it even tells us your skin color. Amazing how our bodies are pre-programmed to tell us exactly what we need to know about ourselves... like if we're male or female and what color we are! Wowza.
2. Your hormones. Women have more progesterone, men have more testosterone. You may say you're a boy who's a girl, but your hormones are still going to say you're a boy. There's also this little hormone called "melanin." Any guess what it affects? Yep. Your skin color.
3. Your body. Without getting too graphic here... you're either born with boy parts, or girl parts. So, yeah. There's that. Oh! And you're born with a specific skin color, too.
4. It's anti-science. If you're a boy who wants to be, or thinks he's a girl, you won't evolve. Surgery (very dangerous surgery, by the way), and a whole lot of hormonal supplements are required to make that happen. Wanna change your skin color? Bleach or spray tan might help... I guess?
5. Your family. Just that little thing known as the "backbone of society." If you're a dad, your kids need you to be their dad. If you're a mom, your kids need you to be their mom. Stop being so selfish already. Life is not all about you. And your race is about more than the color of your skin - it's your heritage. We're not even asking you to be proud of it. Just make peace with it for crying out loud. Why are you trying so hard to be somebody else? Be you. Because, cliche as it may sound, you're special just the way you are.