To the best of my knowledge, nobody has ever had their mind changed by people clogging up city streets and screaming political catchphrases into bullhorns. That doesn’t stop leftists from regularly taking days off from their couches to raise their fists and “clever” signs to promote trendy issues.
Case in point, today’s anti-gun “March For Our Lives.”
Here are the top 5 most idiotic moments from the march:
1) We’ll start it out with granny gun-grabber here and her totally original sign:
— Eve LaValley (@ELaV323) March 24, 2018
Meemaw is a real class act, isn’t she? Breaking out the micropeen insults. I’m sure those awful kiddie-killing gun owners never heard that one before.
2) In true leftist fashion, some chose to make the gun issue intersectional with racism, sexism, ableism and every other “ism” in the book. Get a load of this sign, and also take note of the irony:
— Kim(peach) (@Kimbly73) March 24, 2018
“Ban all the guns! Save the children! Also, while were at it, stop getting in the way of me killing my children!” Leftist logic at work, folks.
3) Typical of leftists, there was also a great deal of using small children as props to push their political agenda:
— Jamie Lynne Myer (@JamieLMyer) March 24, 2018
Note the perfect handwriting. Methinks this tot has a bright future as a calligrapher ahead of her. Either that or she didn’t come up with that sign at all. I wonder which one it could be.
2) What leftist gathering would be complete without some cult-like chanting:
— Ryan Gunnarson (@RyanGunnarson) March 24, 2018
Of course, the classic “child murderer” line. David Hogg would be pleased.
Speaking of him:
1) Could number one have ever been anyone besides David Hoggwash, himself?
Look at little Davey. I wonder whatever happened to his stylish anti-gun armband. It would have paired well with his energetic speech. He spoke with an intensity and passion akin to a Hitler Youth.
Bonus Round: Not all of the signs sucked:
So, there you have it. Wait though before you rage out, thinking all of the Parkland kids think the same way. I’d recommend hearing Kyle Kashuv out first: