Steven Crowder Explains WHY He's Rallying Against Michigan's Tyrannical Governor
Steven Crowder appeared on Glenn Beck's program on Wednesday to explain why he's organizing a rally in Lansing, Michigan against the tyrannical governor Gretchen Whitmer. Her COVID-19 policies, he alleges, have directly led to the deaths of thousands of seniors. He's going to the State Capitol on October 2nd (if you're in the area you should consider joining) and explained to Glenn Beck the stakes:
Steven wants to hold the "Little Authoritarian that could" accountable. Someone freaking should, and media sure isn't.
Listen, I'm in Washington State. My governor is, like Michigan's, a fascist. Steven's rally matters to every state resident who's governor has leveraged the shutdown for force totalitarian rule. If Steven can succeed in ginning up enough media and attention to bring this issue to the forefront, there's no reason residents of Washington, California and New York (our governors suck the most) can't do the same. Also, Texas. Your governor is kinda crappy.
The shutdown is a disaster, yes. But what Whitmer has done to the elderly, much like what Cuomo in New York has allegedly done, is downright criminal.
If you're planning on attending the rally with Steven on Friday, please hit "going" on our Facebook event page.
Not subscribed to the podcast?Fix that! It's completely free.
- Flint City Council member Maurice Davis Endorses Trump. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Oh Good, Bill Cosby Has an Opinion About the Capitol Riots He Wants to Share - Louder With Crowder ›
- South Park: Bill Clinton & Bill Cosby on Being a 'Gentleman' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Eddie Murphy Goes All-In Against Bill Cosby - Louder With Crowder ›
- News Anchor Confuses Bill Cosby and Bill Clinton - Louder With Crowder ›