NBC News Draws Insane 9/11 Comparison While Defending Stacey Abrams Maskless Photo With Children
NBC News may have written the worst paragraph in the history of liberal media bias. The news content site wrote a blog post defending Stacey Abrams for that creepy photo she took with masked kids. It was of the "Republican's seize" genre. Where when Republicans react to a Democrat doing some stupid, the story is the reaction and not the stupidity. To defend Abrams, NBC News compared the outrage over her school visit to when George W. Bush read a book to school children on 9/11.
"Abrams visited a Decatur elementary school to promote reading and Black History Month. But not since George W. Bush continued reading 'The Pet Goat' to Florida students on Sept. 11, 2001, has such a benign event turned into such a political blunder."
By the time you read this, that paragraph may have been stealth edited out of the article as more and more of us on the right begin to "seize" on NBC News. So for posterity sake:
Let's go back in time to what NBC News calls a political blunder. President George W. Bush was reading a book to a classroom when the planes struck the Twin Towers. Chief of Staff Andy Card walked up to the president while the kids were reading to tell him what just happened. At the moment, President Bush made the decision to not run out of the room. He let the kids finish the story. Then he left and became the greatest living American president. Liberal dickheads, not unlike the ones who work for NBC News today, attacked him for it. Some even went so far as to point to President Bush not panicking children as proof that the president was in on 9/11.
Also, the Abrams thing wasn't a blunder. She's not the only clueless Democrat who takes maskless photos with masked school children and doesn't think it looks creepy as fuck. Conservatives didn't "seize" on a "blunder." There was no blunder because Democrats don't think there is anything wrong with the photo op.
You’re an anti-science, lying garbage human being. And pictures like this are creepy AF to normal people. https://t.co/qyzabEpLu1pic.twitter.com/Bqpnew2aDg
— Brodigan Loves, Man Kills (@brodigan) January 26, 2022
My guess is that Democrats, over the course of the week, between these two photos, got some bad polling information about their anti-science mask mandates. The Abrams campaign didn't get the memo. Hence them (allegedly) firing the social media person who posted the photo.
Neither example was a political blunder. Abrams is an example of liberal elitism. Bush is an example of leadership about which leftists were douchebags.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Olympic TRAITOR! Dumb Spoiled Girl CASHES IN By Skiing for China! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Jordan Peterson Shares Photo with Skrillex - Louder With Crowder ›
- Patriot Uses Shopping Cart Theory to Dunk All Over Liberals ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw ANNIHILATES Nancy Pelosi for Four Minutes ... ›
- Young Turks' Hasan Piker Attacks Dan Crenshaw, Says "America ... ›
- Debra Messing 'WhiteSplains' Black Voters to a Black Voter - Louder ... ›
- Travis Tritt Sings National Anthem, Thanks Atlanta Braves - Louder ... ›
- Dan Crenshaw Debunks Liberal 'Racist' ID Claims w/ Joe Rogan ... ›
- Brian Kemp Rubs Braves Win in Stacey Abrams Smug Face ... ›
- Stacy Abrams Blasts at Critics After Sharing School Photo - Louder ... ›
- Crowder Reacts to Stacey Abrams WOKE Star Trek Cameo! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Democrats are going to hate this new NBC News poll - Louder With Crowder ›
- Stacey Abrams supports using abortion to fight inflation - Louder With Crowder ›