Dems hoping to con Americans with their new bill signing are going to hate this new NBC News poll
The plan, or what Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) were hoping, was that Joe Biden was going to sign something called the "Inflation Reduction Act" and Americans were going to flock to him in gratitude. The fact that it was nothing more than another giant spending bill was irrelevant. It said the words "inflation" and "reduction." Biden signed it. The American people were going to fall for it. This new NBC News poll sh*ts all over this idea almost as bad as Biden does himself.
71% of voters are not impressed.
NBC POLL: 71% of Americans believe the "Inflation Reduction Act" will either make things worse or not make a difference at all pic.twitter.com/JkwEULzcMM
— InteractivePolls (@IAPolls2022) August 21, 2022
36% think the IRA will not make a lick of difference, while 35% think it will make their lives worse. The remaining 26% sound like they get their information from watching NBC News.
It's important not to read too much into issue polls. It measures opinion, not how much the person polled has spent pondering the issue. Think of how many polls say voters opposed the Supreme Court, yet support a 15-week ban on abortion.
The rub for Democrats here is that they were expecting voters NOT to think about what was in the bill. Voters were supposed to hear the words "inflation reduction" and believe it. These numbers show that Americans either don't have or have lost so much faith in Biden and the people who run Biden that they don't think anything they do will help.
Pssst... In the same poll 55% disprove of Biden, 68% believe we're in a recession, and 74% think the country is on the wrong track. 74% that, contrary to what some of the nincompoops NBC News invites on air to discuss things, is NOT because people are afraid Trump is coming back.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- President Trump Announces Pick for Vacant Supreme Court Seat ... ›
- The mainstream media lied, said Crowder called for violence ... ›
- FEMA: In Event of Nuclear Attack, Wear a Mask - Louder With Crowder ›
- Black Man Shoots White 5-Year-Old Boy in the Head - Louder With ... ›
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Throws a Tantrum Because People Aren't ... ›
- Nancy Pelosi's Daughter On White House Correspondents Dinner ... ›
- Shots Fired! Governor LePage Slams John Lewis: "He should ... ›
- MSNBC Laughs It Up Over Abortion, Aborting Fetuses - Louder With ... ›
- Armed Patriot Attempted to Confront Uvalde Shooter - Louder With ... ›
- NBC News Draws 9/11 Comparison While Defending Stacey ... ›