SHOW NOTES: Ted Cruz on the MASSIVE Crime Surge and Leftist Policy FAILURES!
We have Sen. Ted Cruz joining us today to discuss the crime surge in liberal cities, as well as all the other leftist policy failures. Also, Pfizer’s newest acquisition is problematic. And ANOTHER pedo problem at CNN?
PFIZER ACQUIRED ARENA PHARMACEUTICALS
- On Tuesday, Pfizer announced it has acquired Arena Pharmaceuticals. SOURCE: Pfizer
- Approximately 90% of the UK is vaccinated against COVID-19. SOURCE: UK.gov
- UK physicians are warning 300k people are facing heart-related illnesses due to “post-pandemic stress disorder.” “Post-pandemic stress disorder” could result in a 4.5% increase in cardiovascular cases, such as coronary heart failure. SOURCE: Standard.CO.UK
- In June, the FDA added a warning label to Pfizer and Moderna vaccines about myocarditis, AKA heart inflammation. SOURCE: FDA
- Japan recently put a myocarditis warning on the vaccine vials. SOURCE: NHK
- The CDC held an emergency meeting in June over reports of myocarditis. SOURCE: EpochTimes
- University of California researchers found boys ages 12-15 were at more risk of hospitalization for myocarditis following vaccination than of hospitalization due to COVID. SOURCES: TheGuardian, Medxriv
- Fauci admitted to the differential risk that mRNA vaccines pose to younger men. SOURCE: ABC News
URBAN MEYER FIRED IN JACKSONVILLE
- Last night, the Jacksonville Jaguars fired rookie head coach Urban Meyer after just 13 games. SOURCE: ESPN
- Aside from having an abysmal 2-11 record, he apparently had some anger issues, as well.
- Jaguars kicker Josh Lambo said that Meyer actually kicked him during warmups. That was the most accurate of any Jaguar kicks this year! SOURCES: TampaBayTimes
- Don’t forget Meyer’s performance in Columbus, Ohio earlier this year. SOURCE: Twitter
- Another Underage CNN Scandal: Producer Accused of Sending Lewd Texts About His Fiance's 14-Year-Old Daughter
- Non-Binary Teacher
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!