SHOW NOTES: Fact-Checking RIDICULOUS Supreme Court COVID Claims
Crowder is BACK! We’re fact-checking the dumb things the Supreme Court thinks about COVID. We also preview Joe Biden’s speech opposing voter integrity. And do we have further evidence that Anthony Fauci is a lying liar?
I'M BACK! Fact-Checking RIDICULOUS Supreme Court COVID Claims | Louder with Crowderwww.youtube.com
GEORGIA VOTING RIGHTS GROUPS BOYCOTT BIDEN SPEECH
- CNN discussed the boycott this morning, but the law is actually less restrictive than those in places like New York and Delaware.
- Georgia now requires at least 17 days of early in-person voting, with 19 total possible. SOURCE: Politifact
- Joe Biden’s home state of Delaware only offers 10 days of early voting. SOURCE: Delaware.Gov
- Liberal haven New York only requires 9 early voting days. SOURCE: NYSenate
- Joe Biden got Four Pinocchios from WaPo last year when he claimed the law reduced voting hours. SOURCE: WaPo
FACT-CHECKING SCOTUS MISINFORMATION ON BIDEN’S OSHA VAX MANDATE
- Justice Breyer said there were 750M new cases yesterday. TRUTH: No. Using the entire world's population that would be 1 in 10 people. SOURCES: YouTube
- Justice Sotomayor said 100K children are hospitalized with Covid. TRUTH: 3,194 total minors were admitted to hospitals between March 2020 and June 2021, and that number even includes people who were admitted for other reasons but tested positive. SOURCES: YouTube, CDC.gov
- Justice Sotomayor also claimed Omicron is as deadly and causes as much disease in the unvaccinated as Delta did. TRUTH: No. Cases have spiked but deaths were much higher with Delta. SOURCE: YouTube
- Leaked Military Documents Contradict Anthony Fauci's Under Oath Testimony Regarding Gain of Function Research
- Watershed moment in NYC: New law allows non-citizens to vote
- What’s Happening in Kazakhstan? How the Protests Started and Why Russia Is Involved
- Kazakh president seeks help from Russia-led security bloc
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!