Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
November 30, 2020
SHOW NOTES: I voted TWICE!?
Steven gives an overview of the latest legal developments in Georgia and Michigan, then turns to look at Tucker Carlson's critique of Powell's allegations before the lawsuits were even filed.
EXCLUSIVE: I voted TWICE!? | Good Morning #MugClubyoutu.be
STORY #1: I VOTED TWICE?!
- This all started by wanting to check the status of Hilary Crowder's absentee vote. Now some states do give a system to track the status on an absentee ballot. According to the official Michigan state registrar and Huffington Post, Michigan is one of them. SOURCE: HuffPo
- Hilary voted absentee in Michigan, but their records show no progress at all. So we have no idea if it counted. It only says that she's registered, despite voting well in advance.
- May be an anomaly, so we checked Grandma Ruth.
- Again… it only says they were registered.
- Steven voted in Texas.
- But was registered to vote in Michigan.
- MICHIGAN LAW HAS BALLOTS SENT TO EVERY REGISTERED VOTER, PERIOD. SOURCE: Forbes
- Hilary Crowder and Steven's grandmother voted absentee and have no record of it according to the website. Their registration info, which guarantees a ballot sent to that address is the exact same as Steven's despite a formal change of address.
- AT BEST: This is a broken system.
- AT WORST: It's designed to obfuscate willful fraud.
- In both the Michigan and Georgia lawsuits, Powell alleges Dominion software was accessed by agents acting on behalf of China and Iran in order to monitor and manipulate elections, including the most recent US general election in 2020. SOURCE: Pages 8-9
- There were 289,000+ more ballots processed in four precincts/townships OVER what the capacity of the system allows, producing spikes that indicate manual adjustment by those operating the system or by an attack from outside actors. SOURCE: Page 46.
- KENT COUNTY IS ONE OF MOST CONSERVATIVE COUNTIES.
- THE DISPROPORTIONAL SPIKE IS EVEN MORE DRASTIC IN TYPICALLY REPUBLICAN AREAS
- Another independent analysis found Trump's margin of "defeat" in 4 states occurred in just 4 data dumps. "A few key vote updates in competitive states were unusually large in size and had an unusually high Biden-to-Trump ratio. We demonstrate the results differ enough from expected results to be cause for concern." SOURCE: VotePatternAnalysis
SIDNEY POWELL GEORGIA LAWSUIT
- Many affidavits, as well as statistical evidence and video footage. SOURCE: PAGE 88, 89
- 1. Votes were switched in Biden's favor during the recount
- 2. There was a lack of procedures to follow the election code, and GA purchased the Dominion system despite known vulnerabilities
- 3. The "pipe being burst" story was misrepresented, and individuals stayed and counted votes
- "11. Specifically, video from the State Farm Arena in Fulton County shows that on November 3rd after the polls closed, election workers falsely claimed a water leak required the facility to close. All poll workers and challengers were evacuated for several hours at about 10:00 PM. However, several election workers remained unsupervised and unchallenged working at the computers for the voting tabulation machines until after 1:00 AM."
- 4. Georgia failed to maintain reliable logs so Dominion votes could be checked.
- STATISTICAL/ANALYTICAL EVIDENCE. Matt Braynard of the Voter Integrity Project claimed he has HARD evidence of Georgia voter fraud. SOURCE: Twitter
- In response, the FBI has requested his data so they can review. SOURCE: WashEx.
- The lawsuit also calls for "An emergency declaratory judgment that voting machines be Seized and Impounded immediately for a forensic audit." SOURCE: PAGE 102
- Federal judge Timothy Batten Sr. reapproved a temporary restraining order late last night, declaring that election officials were barred from wiping or altering Dominion voting machines used in the November election. SOURCE: EpochTimes