Show Notes: Meet Joe Biden’s New 'Ministry of Truth'
There's more going on with your increase in Twitter followers (and leftist decrease) than the media is letting on. We ran the numbers EXCLUSIVELY! Also, Joe Biden announced a new Ministry of Truth that should make all Americans concerned. And there's another recession coming.
ORWELLIAN STATE WARNING! Meet Biden’s New “Ministry of Truth” | Louder with Crowder www.youtube.com
TWITTER: FALL OF THE MACHINES
- Republican Twitter accounts have seen a MASSIVE surge in followers, while Democrat accounts shrank. SOURCE: USAToday
- BREAKDOWN: Follower differences between 4/30 and 4/27:
- Republican followers gained
- Jim Jordan: +160,650
- Marjorie Taylor Grn: +150,078
- Ted Cruz: +118,669
- Democrat followers lost
- Bernie Sanders: - 25,978
- Hilary Clinton: - 18,863
- Elizabeth Warren: -16,204
- Nancy Pelosi: - 13,280
- Republican followers gained
- REPORTING OUTLIER: Barack OBAMA
- MARCH 11: Princeton University researchers found: “[for every] 10% increase of Twitter users [in a given county] lowered the vote share of [...] Donald Trump by 0.2 percentage points” SOURCE: Princeton
- Crowder Twitter follower changes: SOURCE: Social Blade
- April 24: 1,487,582
- Today: 1,577,455
- Total Gain: +89,873
THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH
- Yesterday, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas announced the creation of a misinformation governance board. SOURCE: Twitter
- Heading up the brigade is Nina Jankowitz. SOURCE: Twitter
- Jankowitz, just last week, said regarding Elon Musk buying Twitter, “I shudder to think about if free speech absolutists were taking over more platforms [...].” SOURCE: DailyMail
- She also called the Hunter Biden laptop a “Trump campaign product.”
- Well, that’s nice. Now, a Democratic activist can make sure we’re only seeing top-tier information.
- The institution follows in the footsteps of other great propaganda divisions like:
A RECESSION IS COMING
- According to the CPI, inflation rose by 8.5% YOY in March, the biggest increase in 40 years! SOURCES: USAToday, BLS
- FOOD - 8.8% Increase
- ENERGY - 32.0% Increase
- And THESE NUMBERS are actually the result of newer methods of measuring inflation. SOURCE: YouTube
- In 2021, inflation outpaced wage gains by 1.5%. SOURCE: Fortune
- In theory, the fix is simple, the Fed raises interest rates, which decreases demand, and inflation falls. However, as the Wall Street Journal points out, this is much easier said than done. SOURCE: WSJ
- Rapidly increasing interest rates seriously threatens economic growth. SOURCE: YouTube
- The Fed has tried this multiple times before.
- 1950s: Inflation spikes and recessions
- 1970s: Inflation fell and then surged higher due to outside factors like the Oil Shock
- Early 1980s: Fed pushed interest rates to 20% leading to recession and double-digit unemployment.
- 1994: Alan Greenspan raised rates from 3% to 6% and unemployment stayed down.
- In this case, the Fed was ahead of inflation, right now they are behind it, according to Stanford economist John Taylor: “This is not the only time in history that they’ve been behind, but they are strikingly behind.” SOURCE: WSJ
- There are several factors that will make the Fed’s job even harder.
- Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine
- China’s COVID Lockdowns
- 20% of the world's 9,000 container ships are currently stuck off-port. 30% of this congestion is in China. SOURCE: Fortune
- Restraints on supply chains in China will impact key industries like electronics, home appliances, and textiles. SOURCE: TIME
- Now, fears of lockdowns spreading to Beijing are starting to hit global markets. SOURCES: CNN, BBC
- US Gov Spending
- A Recession is coming. It’s not just right-wing economists that are concerned, either. Even Former Clinton Treasury secretary Larry Summers sounded the alarm. SOURCE: YouTube
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now! Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- Watch: Little Girl Uses Karate Moves to Block Joe Biden - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Says a 'New World Order' Coming - Louder With Crowder ›
- Woman on TikTok slams Joe Biden: 'you ain't my pimp!' - Louder ... ›
- Worst President EVER? Joe Biden vs. Jimmy Carter! - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Biden is Sick of Americans Blaming Govt For Inflation - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden on "To Catch a Predator" (Parody) - Louder With Crowder ›
- Putin Says the USA Is Now the Soviet Union. Thanks Joe Biden ... ›
- Hero Turns Budweiser Ad Into 'F*** Joe Biden' Commercial - Louder ... ›
- Joe Biden Unintentionally Cuts GOP Campaign Ad - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elizabeth Warren Needs Remedial Math Lesson - Louder With Crowder ›