Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 05, 2023
Watch: Leftist banshee screams at city council for a minute straight over... honestly, we're not even sure
A security guard shot a shoplifter in a San Francisco Walgreens. The shoplifter died in a hospital shortly after. In a surprising turn of events, the San Francisco District Attorney opted NOT to prosecute the guard for doing his job. Not everyone is happy about that, and they voiced their displeasure at a board of supervisors meeting. Among them, Lia McGeever.
After accusing the board of supervisors of being racist, transphobic, and anti-homeless -- yes, in San Francisco -- Lia then wailed like a banshee. It was her(?) statement on *checks notes* trans genocide?
Ah, I left out a detail. The shoplifter was trans.
The shoplifter wasn't shot because xi was trans. They were shot because they were shoplifting and attacking the security guard. And as we said, for a change San Francisco did NOT side with the criminal.
"We reviewed witness statements, statements from the suspect, and video footage of the incident and it does not meet the People’s burden to be able to prove beyond a reasonable doubt to a jury that the suspect is guilty of a crime," Jenkins added. "The evidence clearly shows that the suspect believed he was in mortal danger and acted in self-defense."
Missing from this video is Lia accusing the supervisors of being performative. And it sounds like she is a regular at these meetings because, quote, "So, often I prepare something — maybe it's a little historical, may even be a little poetic, whatever."
She then screamed for a minute straight. Screamed because of the trans genocide that's going on -- in San Francisco -- because a security guard was allowed to act in self-defense.
If you saw this video on Twitter and were wondering what this broad's problem was, now you know. I'm sure you feel better off for having this information.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Shocker! Economists Find Raising the Minimum Wage Doesn't Help ›
- Watch: Nancy Pelosi gets heckled at a cafe with tough questions you'd think a journalist would ask her ›
- Watch this 'day in the life' vlog of a Twitter employee and you won't feel bad Elon is firing 75% of them ›
- 'I'm losing my g*ddamn mind': Woman records herself having full-blown meltdown over an ambulance in the bike lane ›
- WATCH: Newsom Said Homeless 'Need to Self-Medicate' and Now We Have San Francisco. Shocker. ›
- Show Notes: Here's Why YOU Should Stand Against Transgender Colonialism! ›
- 'You're Not Going to Get Famous Doing This': Naked Man in Mall Tries Going Viral, Gets Whacked Instead ›
- San Francisco demands black residents get $5 million each in reparations, yet no one knows how to pay for it ›
- Video exposes how bad a Target has to lock down merchandise in San Francisco so it isn't stolen ›
- San Francisco resident speaks out over unhoused killing - Louder With Crowder ›
- San Francisco Mayor London Breed responds to Ron DeSantis - Louder With Crowder ›