"What a joke": NAACP calls on black people to stay away from Florida and Ron DeSantis has thoughts on the matter
Ron DeSantis rejected a single proposed curriculum for an AP African-American studies class. DeSantis believes in education and not indoctrination. Also, that history classes should be about history and not who's banging who. As a result, the NAACP has declared Florida no longer safe for black people.
In a “travel advisory," the left-wing activist group tells Black Americans to stay out of Florida over what they call “anti-black legislation.” And that the advisory will, quote, “send a message to voters”
DeSantis is less than amused.
WATCH: @GovRonDeSantis calls the @FLNAACP’s request for a travel advisory to be issued for Florida over the AP African American Studies controversy and proposed ban on DEI a “joke” and a “stunt”. pic.twitter.com/rFM8GQBePM
— Jake Stofan (@JakeStofan) March 23, 2023
"This is a stunt. If you want to waste your time on a stunt, that's fine. But I'm not wasting MY time on YOUR stunt. I'm going to make sure we're getting things done here. We're going to continue to make this state a great state."
All the ways the left and the media (but I repeat myself) have been lying about DeSantis and his legislation are well documented. So let's call this out for what it is. The NAACP is NOT speaking out on behalf of Black Americans. They're speaking out on behalf of the Democrat Party.
This is the formula:
- Get a "non-partisan" not profit to call your opponent bad things: racist, sexist, -phobic, misinformation spreader, anti-science, etc.
- Give corporate media (another "non-partisan" institution) an excuse to "report" your opponent is an anti-science racist, sexist, -phobic, misinformation spreader.
The NAACP cares more about helping an old white dude living in the White House than they do about Black Americans living anywhere in America. Many of them share Ron DeSantis' belief that children shouldn't be taught to hate each other and indoctrinated by bitterly partisan teacher's union members.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day! Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter.
- 'Transracial' icon Rachel Dolezal has been reduced to doing OnlyFans and Black Twitter has thoughts ›
- Watch Today's Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- WATCH TODAY'S SHOW - Louder With Crowder ›
- The NAACP Chairman who called Florida unsafe for Black Americans? Three guesses where he lives... - Louder With Crowder ›