Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 05, 2022
Remote Learning Pushed by Democrats, Teachers’ Unions Was Epic Failure: Report
Just over two years ago, my university decided, with the help of “experts” like Anthony Fauci, that COVID was so dangerous, that courses had to become remote and students had to go home. It was difficult for many to make that transition, and we were all adults. Many K-12 institutions made the same choice with far younger students, and those children are now paying the price.
At the beginning of this year, 2022, there were still teachers’ unions fighting for classes to stay remote. After the wheelbarrows stacked with cash the Biden Administration handed over to the schools, they still didn’t want to open. And a study published by the New York Times now says students missed out on up to 50% of their education (h/t Hot Air).
“Students who stayed home for most of 2020-21 fared much worse. On average, they lost the equivalent of about 50 percent of a typical school year’s math learning during the study’s two-year window.”
Furthermore, Hot Air writes, “schools with higher levels of poverty suffered more learning loss, not because of poverty per se but because of politics.” Because poorer schools are usually located in larger cities run by Democrats, these schools were more likely to remain remote. These schools also have a higher prevalence of unionization among the teachers, too, and we’ve seen how much the teachers hate the students.
None of this should be surprising. Even Democrats know their policies during the COVID fiasco were detrimental. They just didn’t care enough about the students to do anything about it, and now thousands of students have been set back in their education.
The public schools were trash before COVID, but they’ve only become worse since, and there’s no sign of them improving in the near future. If you haven’t pulled your children out, I don’t know what you’re waiting for.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Rand Paul Interview: It's Not About Health... It's About CONDITIONING | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
From Your Site Articles
- Whistleblower: 77% of Students at Baltimore High School Can ... ›
- EXPOSED: The Real Reasons Democrats Are Fighting 'School ... ›
- Teacher Has Meltdown Over Texas State Law - Louder With Crowder ›
- Five Ways I'd Overhaul the American Public Education System ... ›
- Teacher Assaulted By a Five-Year-Old - Louder With Crowder ›
- Black Dad Hammers School District for Teaching Daughter Her ... ›
- Union President Poses With Poster to Support Ukraine. Fails ... ›
- Documentary Reveals the True Nature of the Teachers' Unions ... ›
- Teachers' Union President Makes Bonkers Claim, Says Parental ... ›
- Ilhan Omar Defends Teachers' Unions - Louder With Crowder ›
- Teachers’ Union to Force Facebook to Censor Speech - Louder With Crowder ›