Yelp’s New Stance Against Racism May Lead to Restaurants Being Falsely Labeled as Racist
Restaurants have become a new front in the war of "anti-racism." What the difference is between being anti-racist or not being racist, I have no idea. But it's a thing. Activists use restaurant patrons, forced outdoors by state government's pandemic policies, to harass them (see PEACEFUL BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTESTORS ATTACK AND TERRORIZE RESTAURANT PATRONS IN UPSTATE NEW YORK and MORE BLM ACTIVISTS TERRORIZE MORE RESTAURANT GOERS: "F*** WHITE PEOPLE"). Now here comes Yelp to make everything worse. From the sounds of it, Yelp might label restaurants accused of racism as racist.
No, I don't expect Yelp to validate these claims prior to the labeling. How quaint of you to think they would.
Today, we're announcing a new consumer alert to stand against racism. In the last few months, we've seen that there is a clear need to warn consumers about businesses associated with egregious, racially-charged actions to help people make more informed spending decisions.
— Yelp (@Yelp) October 8, 2020
Now, when a business gains attention for reports of racist conduct, Yelp will place a new Business Accused of Racist Behavior Alert on their Yelp page to inform users, along with a link to a news article where they can learn more. https://t.co/1K2bJ46uM8
— Yelp (@Yelp) October 8, 2020
Here's the thing: if a business is accused of a racially charged action, Yelp wouldn't need to step in. The employee responsible would be fired and/or the local media would get involved depending on the severity of the action. At least from what I read above, Yelp will label a restaurant as racist based on a witness claims happened.
The possibilities for abuse of this policy are endless: any comment left by a Yelper who didn't like their meal. Any person who claims a waiter wrote something on a receipt. All of this will go on the restaurant's Yelp record. No questions asked. If it helps promote social justice, you are guilty until proven innocent. but still guilty anyway.
Go talk to local restaurants who have made meals for police departments, about how their Yelp and Facebook pages were bombarded with fake reviews making false allegations. Or any owner who may have a Trump sign in their front yard of their homes. Yelp jus decided they have the backs of the people making the false reviews.
Yelpers will leave bad reviews if you don't kiss their arse enough for being a Yelper. Yelp signaled a new way activists can destroy businesses they don't like. All in the name of social "justice."
The Adventures of The White Privilege Boys: Playing with Guns! Ep.2 | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
Not subscribed to the podcast? Fix that! It's completely free.
- Lil' Wayne Doubles Down. Reveals Personal 'I've Never ... ›
- Watch NOW: Change My Mind: America Is Not Racist - TheBlaze ›
- No, Celebrating American Accomplishments Isn't Racism - Louder ... ›
- Video: Joe Rogan on Campus SJWs and 'Reverse Racism' - Louder ... ›
- Change My Mind: 'People are racist not the system' - TheBlaze ›
- Dear Race-Baiting Leftists: Only Racists See Racism Everywhere ... ›
- Steven Crowder on why Joe Biden is NOT racist - TheBlaze ›
- The “Systemic Racism” HOAX: Starbucks Is the Latest Casualty ... ›
- Michelle Obama Accuses Trump of Racism for Saying BLM is Violent ›
- WATCH: Cancel EVERYTHING because racism — Michael Knowles ... ›
- Lil' Wayne Praises POTUS Plan for Black Americans - Louder With Crowder ›