The “Systemic Racism” HOAX: Starbucks Is the Latest Casualty…
You may have heard tell of the "racist incident" which took place at Starbucks recently. It shook the nation. Millions of traumatized coffee guzzlers are still recovering from its horror. Luckily for them, Steven Crowder breaks down the difference between systemic racism and anecdotal evidence of individual racism in the video below. Feast your eyes and learn a thing or two:
For more on Starbucks' suckness:
- Video: Man Hilariously Trolls Barista With 'Starbucks Reparations'
- Women's March Co-Chair Calls Starbucks Racist for Working with the ADL
- Starbucks to Close for 'Racial Bias Training.' Internet Responds Hilariously.
- ROOM FOR KARMA? Starbucks' Popularity and Sales Tank After Refugee Employment Pledge
- Hilarious SNL Sketch Parodies Starbucks Failed #RaceTogether Campaign!
We leave you with these thoughts to chew on like old coffee beans: how do you see the country? Do you see any empirical evidence today for systemic, institutionalized racism, as opposed to anecdotal?
- Starbucks Prohibits Employees from Showing BLM Support - Louder With Crowder ›
- Starbucks Reverses Policy and Allows Employee BLM Support - Louder With Crowder ›
- Cannon Hinnant's Father Speaks Out on His Son's Murder - Louder With Crowder ›
- This Guy from Twitter Really Hates Racism - Louder With Crowder ›