Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
For the Content
September 21, 2023
Watch and enjoy how this pizza bro and kosher Jew demonstrate how the real world gets along off of X (fka Twitter)
This is the greatest video you will see all day and a much needed break from political posts that Facebook is throttling and preventing you from seeing anyway. It's also why I keep Not the Bee bookmarked because I'm totally biting this off of them. A pleasant conversation between a bearded bro and a Jewish fella. Who, now that I think about it is also bearded. Yay beards!
PIZZA BRO: Want some pizza?
KOSHER BRO: I'd love some, but I'm only eating kosher. I'm Jewish.
PIZZA BRO: I should have known that.
And they laughed. If this was social media, there would be an accusation of hate speech. The pizza bro would have gotten accused of intolerance. Lactose-intolerant people would come out of the woodwork and claim they were offended. And it would be trending on Twitter with a third of people attacking, a third of the people attacking the attackers, and the last third tweeting "Why is this trending?"
Also, I'm sure the Anti-Defamation League would get involved, just because... Elon Musk.
In the real world, there was a laugh, a have a nice day, a shalom, and asking what the bearded bro's YouTube channel was. It may not seem like it when you as very online as many of us are. But this is the way normies behave when they bump into each other in the street. It also makes you hungry for pizza.
We can all use a well-needed reminder of how the real world operates when you log off. It's not "everything sucks," "everything is horrible," and "someone do something" all the time.
Side note: The irony of crafting a blog post about logging off of Twitter once and a while around a video found on what used to be Twitter is not lost on me.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Body positivity: Don't shame donuts, blame white people - Louder ... ›
- Chicago Man Points Gun at Reporter's Head in Broad Daylight ... ›
- Brian Stelter Confronted About #ExposeCNN Videos - Louder With ... ›
- Fat Phobia Is Rooted in Racism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Out-Scienced on Twitter by Steak-umm ... ›
- Hero Pizza Delivery Guy Who Ran Into Fire, Speaks Out - Louder ... ›
- Pizza Place Debuts Pie with 'FJB' Spelled Out in Pepperoni - Louder ... ›
- Children Make Pizza as a Metaphor for Sexual Preferences - Louder ... ›
- Commentator Calls for 'Pizza Hut Nationalism' - Louder With Crowder ›
- Truce Over Pizza Devolves Outside Rittenhouse Court - Louder With ... ›