There’s nothing funny about the terror attack that took place in New York City last night (see ALLAHU AKBAR: NYC Attacker An Immigrant Who Pledged Allegiance to ISIS… and BREAKING: Multiple Dead in New York. Authorities Investigating as a Terrorist Attack…). There is, however, glorious hilarity in mocking CNN. Regardless of when and where.
So when some random bro walks into a live shot from the scene of the attack shouting “CNN is FAKE NEWS” and it airs live on CNN? We’ll allow it.
My brofessor here isn’t wrong. Let me explain it like this, for example:
- Yelling “Allahu Akbar” while killing people is an apple.
- Everyone knows it’s an apple.
- But CNN wants you think it’s a banana.
- But it’s an apple, and it’s our responsibility to call APPLE when CNN tells people it’s a BANANA.
- Which is what my brotato chip did here, and he should be applauded for it. Someone give him an apple.
And as a side note, kudos to his discipline. It’s NYC so our brotein shake here could have easily yelled “BABA BOOEY, BABA BOOEY, HOWARD STERN’S PENIS” instead.