Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
Obama Blames Trump for 'Creating Division'. Here Are 5 Times Obama was MORE Divisive...
Just like his compadre Hillary, Barry Obama refuses to ride off into the sunset and leave us be. Here's a clip from his latest appearance.
“You are going to send a message to the country, and you will send a message to the world that we are rejecting a politics of division,” Obama said. “We are rejecting a politics of fear. We are embracing a politics that says everybody counts.”
“What we can’t have is the same old politics of division that we have seen so many times before that dates back centuries,” Obama continued.
“Some of the politics we see now, we thought we put that to bed,” he added. “That’s folks looking 50 years back. It’s the 21st century, not the 19th century, come on.”
Ah, so Obama's two terms were spent in the relentless pursuit of unity?
Obama was easily one of the most divisive Presidents ever. There's eight years of video evidence proving it. To save time, we've compiled the top 5 for you. You're welcome.
1) "Fair Share"
This one is the most obvious. The phrase "fair share" is eternally played out thanks to Obama. A solid 40% of Obama's presidency was spent vilifying successful people and trying to part them from their greenbacks. The other 60% was spent putting away on golf courses. Whose yearly memberships probably cost more than your house. #consistency.
2) Guns and Religion
Here's the one where Obama thumbed his nose at people who support the Second Amendment or go to church. Translated: a sound majority of Americans. Not one of Barry's most unifying statements.
3) That time Obama dissed Christians on Easter
There's hardly a better example of Barry's divisiveness than this one. Obama was addressing the Easter prayer breakfast in the White House. Petty politics are usually cast aside on holidays. Especially one meant to celebrate Christ's ascension in to Heaven. But, Obama just couldn't resist taking a passive-aggressive swipe at Christians.
4) Obama endorses Black Lives Matter "protests"
You're no doubt familiar with Black Lives Matter. "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon." Violent
riots protests. Leaders calling for the genocide of white people. Hardly a unifying bunch. What you might not know is Black Lives Matter has the Barry Obama seal of approval.
5) You didn't build that!
We saved the best for last. The infamous speech where Barry Big Ears told people who built successful businesses how their good choices and hard work were meaningless. It's the government who deserves all the credit. Because roads and bridges. He conveniently left out the part about the roads being built with the business owners' tax dollars. Must've slipped his mind.
So yeah, if Barry wants to do away with the division in politics, he might want to start with his own. Just saying.