Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 21, 2022
Guy who went bananas and smashed up a McDonald's with an axe wants you to know he's not a bad guy
Content involving crime being committed against people in progressive cities who vote for the progressive politicians who allow the crime is among our best content. It can be both funny and entertaining since it's not happening to you. That's because, if you're reading this, you most likely live in real America where laws are enforced. We rarely ever get the origin story of what led to the antagonist wilding out. But we do today with the McDonald's Axe Smasher!
To recap, this clip from (you guessed it) New York City went viral over the weekend.
Another day in nyc pic.twitter.com/OCOPIkIzuO
— World Latin Honey (@WorldLatinHoney) September 17, 2022
It's always a McDonald's.
Michael Palacios was charged with criminal mischief, three counts of menacing, and two counts of criminal possession of a weapon. The New York Post caught up with him to find out what would cause a man to go axe wild at a fast food joint. What's important for you to know is that, in his words, he is not unhinged.
"I’m not psychotic. I just did what anybody would do when being pummeled. What would you do? Take out your phone and call 911?"
He has a valid point. You saw in the video how he stood still while a group of people attempted to beat him down. He gets points for that. The unanswered question is why he had the axe.
“Think about it. If you only think that the thing you can protect yourself with is a gun, we’re all going to go to f–king jail. With a hatchet, I have my options — throw it or just smash a f–king table. With a gun, all you do is shoot."
Ok, Axe Smasher makes a decent point. Not to mention, he is in New York City, where the worst thing you can do is defend yourself with a gun. If you defend yourself with an axe, even if you kill someone just as dead as they would be if you used a gun, it's not as bad. They have yet to call for common sense axe control. Not yet. In England, yes. But not New York City.
That is Axe Smasher's story, and he is sticking to it. Yeah, I know it's a hatchet, technically. But Axe Smasher sounds cooler.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Bookmark LouderWithCrowder.com and check us out throughout the day!
SORRY LADIES: Women Should NOT Be Cops! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- This Kid's First Paycheck Becomes His First Lesson on Taxes ... ›
- Pastor apologizes over viral watch video. - Louder With Crowder ›
- SUV plows into mother and baby to escape cops - Louder With ... ›
- Horrible Woman Brags About Getting Restaurant to Cancel ... ›
- White House Tells Lie Not Even CNN and WaPo Can Cover For ... ›
- Shocker! Economists Find Raising the Minimum Wage Doesn't Help ... ›
- NYC McDonald's employee shot in the face because of cold French ... ›
- #FightFor15? McDonalds to Add Self-Serve Kiosks, Phase Out ... ›
- Girl fight breaks out at McDonald's - Louder With Crowder ›
- Real-life Hamburgler robs a McDonalds - Louder With Crowder ›
- Real-life Hamburgler robs a McDonald's - Louder With Crowder ›