Video: Real-life Hamburgler robs a McDonald's, shoves dozens of McNuggets down his pants
We can do an entire "Best of 2022" list of fast food restaurant shenanigans, and half of them would be at McDonald's. Our latest installment is a real-life Hamburgler. He held up the cashier with a knife, though he didn't steal money. He stole a handful of double cheeseburgers and dozens of Chicken McNuggets... that he shoved into his pants.
Why yes, this does take place in New York City. However, did you guess?
🚨WANTED-ROBBERY: 12/5/22, approx. 4:30PM, inside Mcdonalds 101 E 170 St @NYPD44PCT Bronx. The suspect threatened the cashier with knife & proceeded to go behind the counter & take food. Any info call us at 800-577-TIPS or use https://t.co/TRPPY5AfKA Reward UP to $3,500 pic.twitter.com/Y662RKEyAI
— NYPD Crime Stoppers (@NYPDTips) December 14, 2022
No one was hurt in the robbery. My guess is they were too busy staring at the guy thinking "...wait, that's all you want?"
Hamburgler joins the McDonald Axe-Smasher, the fugitive who called cops when his fries were cold, McD's worker beatdown, and the woman who self-served herself as some of our favorite stories of this, the two thousand and twenty-second year of our Lord.
Crowder and the gang talked about this and more on the show:
HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: THE FUTURE OF MUG CLUB & LOUDER WITH CROWDERwww.youtube.com
- Keith Olbermann whines his MSNBC anchor ex-girlfriend beat the crap out of him and I think expects us to feel bad ›
- Bitter woman to hot neighbor: put clothes on, my husband won't stop watching you through the doorbell camera ›
- Watch: Kid Gets Excited for First Paycheck... Until His First Lesson on Taxes ›
- Pastor tries apologizing after shaming 'busted and disgusted' congregation for not buying him expensive watch ›
- Horrible Woman Brags About Getting Restaurant to Cancel Conservative Mommy Group's Happy Hour ›
- Shocker! Economists Find Raising the Minimum Wage Doesn't Help ›
- Watch: Girl fight breaks out at McDonald's until one goes to town with savage UFC-style ground and pound ›
- Guy who went bananas and smashed up a McDonald's with an axe wants you to know he's not a bad guy ›
- 'Another day in NYC': Watch utter chaos unfold at McDonalds, and that's before someone pulls out an ax ›
- Watch: Dude who's wanted for murder calls cops over cold McDonalds fries, winds up tased ›
- Keith Olbermann reduced to tweeting from his dog's Twitter account - Louder With Crowder ›