Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 12, 2023
Sources: New Mexico Tyranny and The Secret Agenda They Hope You Ignore...
Blurred Lines and The Entourage movie actress Emily Ratijikowski said on TikTok that being divorced by 30 is awesome! Joe Biden was in Vietnam looking to form a new strategic partnership with Hanoi, and as always, things didn't go smoothly. Also, New Mexico Governor, Democrat Michelle Lujan Grisham, suspended the 2nd Amendment citing a “Public Health Emergency." But nobody is talking about the not-so-obvious agenda.
EMILY RATIJIKOWKSI SAYS DIVORCE IS COOL!
- Emily Ratajkowski is glamorizing divorce
- The Female Happiness Paradox
- For Long-Term Health and Happiness, Marriage Still Matters
- Emily Ratajkowski Opens Up About Divorce for the First Time
THIS WEEK IN BIDEN
- President Biden Holds a Press Conference
- WATCH: Biden visits John McCain memorial in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Vietnamese pay tribute to John McCain
- Senators considered a resolution condemning the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
NEW MEXICO GOV REPEALS THE CONSTITUTION
- Watch: NM Gov suspends Second Amendment rights, causing... Steven Crowder to agree with David Hogg?
- New Mexico governor orders suspension of open and concealed carry of guns in Albuquerque
- New Mexico Gov. Lujan Grisham holds news conference on gun violence
- Message from the Mayor, April 18, 2020
- A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
- New Mexico Constitution Art. II, § 6. Right to keep and bear arms
- Article 48 of the Weimar Constitution
- Press Conference with Sheriff John Allen on Governor's Public Health Order on Gun Violence
- Chief Medina sent the following message to APD officers about the governor's state order on gun possession.
- Albuquerque DA Refusing to Enforce Governor's Suspension of 2nd Amendment Rights: 'Clearly Unconstitutional'
- Watch: New Mexico gun rights activists respond as patriotically as you'd expect to governor's unconstitutional gun ban
- Gun rights organizations sue New Mexico governor over gun violence order
- Fauci fires back at Cruz over COVID claims about Chinese lab
- "Guns are a health care issue."
- Senate Confirms Vivek Murthy As Surgeon General Over NRA Opposition