Kyle Kashuv Wrecks the Left's Mockery of "Good Guys with Guns"
After the Waffle House shooting (see Video: Hero Who Stopped Waffle House Shooter Shares His Story and Waffle House Shooter Stole a Car Days Before Shooting. Police Discontinued Pursuit.), the left settled in with a shiny new talking point. Since James Shaw Jr. saved the day without a gun, that renders the "good guy with a gun" argument null and void.
Tweets like this were common:
I’m tired of people saying, “The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.“ Fighting fire w… https://t.co/1oIs2Gy6f2— Lauren Hogg (@Lauren Hogg)1524777338.0
CNTL+ALT+"My heart goes out to your classmates over what you went through." But if you'll humbly allow these few dissenting opinions:
- It's not the only way. It is, however, the most effective way.
- Read a history book. Or if you're going to bite off of Gandhi's rhymes, the line is "An eye for an eye will leave everyone blind."
- Your brother literally accuses people who disagree with him as having blood on their hands and responsible for killing 17 kids themselves. So slow your roll about "hate."
But, she's young. I'm old. It's inappropriate for me to criticize. According to the left. So I'll let Kyle Kashuv do it.
Okay, so if someone comes at you with a gun make sure you offer them a hug. Let me know how it goes! https://t.co/XPBPH6xbs7— Kyle Kashuv (@Kyle Kashuv)1525140188.0
At this point, I need a Miley Cyrus "I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL" .gif, only with Kyle's face on it. The way he keeps destroying talking points, I feel it would be useful. Someone tweet me.
Let's be rational for a tiny second. There's a bad guy with a gun coming for you. Which would you rather have to defend yourself? I'll make it multiple choice:
- Happy thoughts (fairy dust sold separately)
- A knife, which is probably banned in the UK
- Hugs not drugs
- A gun
Let us know. Then go tell the Hoggs.