Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
February 23, 2022
'The Situation Is Far Worse': Jordan Peterson Shared Frightening Warning He Received From Military Source
Jordan Peterson is a serious person. He's not someone who goes chasing after conspiracy theories. If he says something, you know he's taken an extended amount of time to think about it. Even debated against himself, probably. If anyone else said a trusted military source told them to take their money out of the banks, I would tell them to log off of Reddit and get some fresh air. That was before Justin Trudeau and the Canadian government gave people reason to believe they should be concerned for their financial future.
I'm not sure if this video was recorded before or after Parliament gave Canada's walking pile of soy and hair goop an additional thirty days to flatten the civil liberties.
Jordan Peterson is saying that he was advised by a Military source to withdraw his money from Canadian Banks if "he has any sense and that the situation is far worse then he was informed of" pic.twitter.com/0FHY2n24wB
— Wittgenstein (@backtolife_2022) February 22, 2022
"I have been in contact with a reliable source within the Canadian military, and he told me today by email that if I had any sense I would take my money out of the Canadian banks because the situation is far worse than I've been informed. That's one of many such messages I received on a daily basis."
At any other point, this would sound like time to bust out a tinfoil hat. That was before last week. Before Trudeau announced banks could freeze your assets no questions asked, and if you try to take legal recourse, Trudeau will take away your legal recourse. Also, crowdfunding apps are now considered money laundering if the money is being raised for people Trudeau doesn't like. You know, the citizens he calls "unacceptable" and he says "take up space."
Unclear is if Peterson's source meant that he specifically should take his money out of the banks--Peterson would fall into the group of people that Trudeau doesn't like--Or if it was a general warning for all countrymen.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Trudeau 'Stands Against Authoritarianism'... While ARRESTING Convoy Founder! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Listen: Jordan Peterson Releases Anti-Trudeau Protest Song ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Warns Trudeau Over Anti-Free Speech Bill ... ›
- Freedom Convoy Spokesman Issues Statement on Who They Are ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Predicts Government Response to Pandemic ... ›
- Top 5 Truths on Women and What Women Want with a Little Help ... ›
- Cambridge University Rescinds Jordan Peterson Fellowship. His ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Sends Passionate Message to Freedom Convoy ... ›
- Jordan Peterson Exposes Bernie Sanders's Agenda in a Tweet ... ›
- A Discussion on Free Speech Between Jordan Peterson and Bill ... ›
- Watch: Jordan Peterson on How to Win an Argument, Fight ... ›
- Trudeau Stands Against Authoritarianism - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jordan Peterson Appointed Chancellor of New College - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jordan Peterson Gives Hillsdale College Commencement Address - Louder With Crowder ›
- Why Are Thousands of Cows Dropping Dead in Kansas? - Louder With Crowder ›