Hilarious Caitlyn Jenner Halloween Costume Has Liberals Protesting...
It used to be just ghosts, goblins, witches and vampires that dominated the Halloween scene. But this year if you really want to freak someone out, you can dress up like Caitlyn Jenner. Hey, if women can be "slutty whatevers" then why can't men show off a little skin by emulating the transgender hero of the hour? Equality. And manboobs. Moobs, for short. From here forth, they shall be referred to as "moobs."
But guys, before stuffing your man-zieres or "Bros" (a little Seinfeld reference there, you're welcome) and flocking to the costume shops in search of this fetching outfit, bear in mind that baring your hairy gams ala Bruce-now-Caitlyn Jenner could be seen as transphobic. And slut-shaming. And body-shaming. How dare you.
Critics say the costume mocks the transgender community and promotes transphobia by reducing Jenner to a stereotype. An online petition singles out pop-up store Spirit Halloween's version, which includes a white corset and a wig. The petition urges the retailer to stop selling it.
"Do not turn Caitlyn Jenner into a costume. Your profit will only lead to greater transphobia and marginalization of an already at-risk community," the petition says.
A few things that CNN fails to point out in this article. Don't worry, we've got it.
- Bruce Jenner is stereotyping women. Because to Jenner (and everyone else who goes along with this pronoun drama) all it takes to be a woman is to have long hair, makeup and wear women's clothes. Also to say that you're a woman. Viola, a he becomes a she, and the leftist crowd goes wild. But a uterus and ovaries? Nah, that's just biology. You can still totally have a schwance as long as you get boob implants. Seriously, where's the feminist outrage? Where are the topless protests?
- If you enter the public domain, you will be mocked. George W. Bush has a costume. Nixon has a costume. Heck, Barack Obama has a costume. It's called being a public figure, and those be the rules. If you don't want to play in the public game, then find another sport. Like ping pong or blowing bubbles in chocolate soy milk.
- As of yet, Jenner hasn't said anything about the costume. All this "outrage" is from the leftist media, leftists on Twitter, leftists in basements, leftists who are confused about many more things than their gender.
Of course, CNN didn't stop at the typical drivel about how rotten we are as Americans.
Transgender visibility in popular culture goes a long way in fostering greater acceptance. But the transgender community still faces disproportionate barriers to employment, education housing and healthcare compared with the general population, according to the National LGBTQ Task Force.
Transgender people are twice as likely to be unemployed and four times more likely to live in extreme poverty, which means a household income of less than $10,000, according to the Task Force.
Reminder, this is about a Halloween costume. Halloween is the holiday about fun, getting as many peanut butter cups as you can, and dressing up and acting like a kid even if you're an adult. Also pranks. The important takeaway here is that when it comes to the holiday in which a gorilla costume acts as a barter for a tootsie-roll, you're better off not taking it seriously. Fair?
Ten woman-on-the-currency bucks says if you were to go out dressed as Caitlyn Jenner, you'd get tons more peanut butter cups. Bet you could even stuff some in your bra for safe-keeping. Because hairy legs aside, the costume is hilarious. BUT, if you're sensitive to SJW liberal causes like being fun-hating-jerks, here are some suggestions:
- Walter Palmer aka Cecil the Lion Killer
- Hillary Clinton (guaranteed to scare the living hell out of any man, anywhere)
- Bernie Sanders (just stay clear of anyone in #BlackLivesMatter)
- Shaun King (easiest costume around)