Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
September 15, 2020
High School Football Players Suspended for Flying American Flags. On 9/11.
From the LWC archives...
The NFL season FINALLY kicked off this year. Not going to lie, politics aside, I almost wanted to cry as the NFL RedZone clock counted down. Even Joe Buck didn't piss me off ... much. However, 2020 being 2020, we couldn't get through opening weekend without a healthy dose of virtue-signaling (see HODGETWINS DESTROY THE NFL'S VIRTUE-SIGNALING OVER THE "BLACK NATIONAL ANTHEM" and HEAD COACH MIKE TOMLIN LEADS THE STEELERS IN TAKING A KNEE ... IN PRAYER). Of course, that included the media and the left at large looking down at anyone who just wanted to watch football.
Contrary to popular belief, that sentiment isn't just "shut up and play." It's also how people decide only certain political statements are acceptable and it's always the lefty ones, as opposed to flying American flags to support our police and firefighters on the anniversary of 9/11. As two high school football players — Brady Williams and Jarad Bentley — have found out.
Two Little Miami football players pay the price for civil disobedience. They were told not to carry onto the field thin blue line and thin red line flags at their 9/11 game. They did anyway. The school has now suspended them from the team indefinitely. #ThinBlueLine #ThinRedLine pic.twitter.com/19y9GAvaxr
— David Winter (@DavidWinterTV) September 14, 2020
Williams and Bentley heard from the athletic director Monday afternoon and received an indefinite suspension. Local 12 had spoken with the superintendent a few hours earlier. "We can't have students who decide to do something anyway after they've been told that they shouldn't be doing it," said Gregory Power.
The two players asked for permission to run out with the flags and were denied it, so they decided to do it anyway. I want you to think about this for a second. Flying American flags and flags in support of first responders — on the F'N ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11 — is considered an act of protest. This is civil disobedience now.
So when people get upset to see the NFL support a Marxist political organization, the day after supporters of that organization celebrated after cops were shot, stories like this are one of the reasons why.
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Super Bowl Executive Producer Promises: We'll Show Kneeling ... ›
- OOPS! ESPN Forced to Apologize After 'Auctioning' NFL Players ... ›
- A HS Football Coach Sent This Powerful Message to His Team ... ›
- What? Football Coach Makes Bully Run Laps. School Promptly Fires ... ›
- High School Football Team Puts NFL to Shame! Honors Police at ... ›
- Surprise! Football Fans Demand Refunds for 'NFL Sunday Ticket ... ›
- Unemployed Football Player Does Whatever it Takes. Gets Picked ... ›
- Australian Football League Bans Transwoman From the Field ... ›
- College Football Star Says He Raped Woman As Payback for '400 ... ›
- A HS Football Coach Sent This Powerful Message to His Team - Louder With Crowder ›
- Hodgetwins Destroy Colin Kaepernick Comparing NFL to Slavery - Louder With Crowder ›
- Watch: School Bans Teacher from Wearing Israeli Flag Shirt - Louder With Crowder ›