Watch: Furries counterprotest feminists because it's 2023 and that's where were are as a society
There was a time when women held rallies demanding to be heard, where if you offered the slightest criticism, you were labeled sexist no questions asked. A bygone era where women would hold what was called a "Women's March" and wear crocheted vaginas on their heads until they got canceled because there were too many white people involved. Now, not only are certain women being told they aren't allowed to speak, they are being protested...by furries.
Not just any Furries either. Furries Against Fascism.
'Furries’ sound cuddly but Wings Over Scotland’s Feb 1st blog shows what they really are. ScotGov’s most useless minister, Christine McKelvie, actually promoted their activities.
‘Pro-trans activists to crash women’s rights demo dressed as cats & dogs’ https://t.co/ARbaWAObx5
— Aviemore (@Fyrishsunset) February 3, 2023
For those of you blissfully unaware as to what a "Furry" is, Wikipedia defines a "furry" as a subculture interested in dressing up as anthropomorphic animal characters.Some of them get a sexual kink out of it. These Furries Against Fascism were speaking out against the "Let Women Speak Rally" in Scotland.
You may be saying right now, "But Brodigan, shouldn't women be allowed to speak?" It appears not all of them. If you are a "TERF," that's a Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist, and the words you are saying are challenging the Democrat party's preferred radical gender ideology, you are NOT allowed to speak. Because you're transphobic. And while trans is the pound-for-pound #1 most marginalized on the left's rankings, women have fallen out of the top ten. At least, white women have.
So if you are one of these TERFs and attempt to talk about "rights" or "not being locked in a jail with someone who has a penis," you run the risk of someone dressing up as an animal and yelling at you.
First furry spotted, someone is testing a loudspeaker in the background.. #LetWomenSpeakpic.twitter.com/81geXk8ngr
— Róisín Michaux (@RoisinMichaux) February 5, 2023
I'm surprised this is the first time someone came up with "no TERFs on our turf." Imaginary, make-believe baby words notwithstanding... it does have a certain panache to it.
“No TERFs in our turf!”
Radical trans activists gathered to protest women’s rights campaigners in George Square, Glasgow. Scottish Police kept the two sides separate. #StandingForWomenpic.twitter.com/5IqV8MzImz
— Andy Ngô 🏳️🌈 (@MrAndyNgo) February 5, 2023
So there you have it folks! In Scotland, being a woman who thinks boys and boys and girls and girls makes you less desirable than someone who dresses up as furry woodland creatures. It's 2023 and that's where we are as a society.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
WW3 DRAFT! Being Transgender Isn't FUN ANYMORE | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Watch: Punks attempt to knock out retired NYPD officer, run away like little girls when he gets up ›
- 'You got me f***ed up': Girl comes at neighbor with a bat, regrets doing so when neighbor takes it from her ›
- Watch: English teacher claims teaching kids to talk and write good is white supremacy, so she refuses to ›
- Legend Pranks School Board with Explicit Fake Names, Clueless Official Doesn't Realize What He's Saying ›
- HS teacher put on leave for assigning essay about 9-year-old girls watching man masturbate to completion ›
- Woman spends three days in hospital after dog poops in her mouth while she was sleeping ›
- Watch: These three teachers demonstrate exactly why you shouldn't trust your children to the public schools ›
- Cat-Identifying Woman Explains How She and Her 'Kitten Family' Communicate: 'Very Specific Meows' ›