Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
October 30, 2023
Livestreamer thinks it's a hilarious prank to pretend to pour GASOLINE on people's cars, until one guy pulls a gun
Internet pranks have reached a new level of stupidity. Or, they did three years ago (the schmuck in this video yells "Kanye 2020") and have gotten worse sense. There are idiots living among us who, in the name of going viral and becoming an internet celebrity, call it a "prank" to pretend to pour gasoline on your car and YOU.
One guy with a gun did not find the humor in it.
Meet Bob. Bob thinks it's funny to prank people by going to a parking lot and pouring gasoline on their cars. Why? Because LOL, it's only water! Something you wouldn't know as you see someone pouring liquid out of a gas canister onto your car. In case you don't get the humor of the prank yet, Bob also says "I'm burning your car down, bro."
And if you think THAT'S funny, wait until you see Bob chasing the guy around the parking lot threatening to kill him. He didn't say the words "I'm going to kill you." But when you a threatening to pour gasoline on someone, it's implied.
Then Bob, happy with how his "prank" was going, went to pull his "prank" on a second car. A pick-up. PawPaw's pick up. He's the guy with a gun.
PawPaw did not find the humor in Bob threatening to set his truck on fire: "It better be water, partner. Or you're one dead son of a b*tch."
This is the trend. If it's not harassing people on trains or pretending to steal their luggage at the airport, it's a "prank" where you convince people you are going to set their car -- and them -- on fire. This is what losers are doing desperate for the Internet to pay attention to them.
Why stop there? Next time wear a mask. Throw someone in the back of a van. Live-stream you threatening to behead them while saying "Admiral-Akbar." Then when they think they are going to die, take off the mask and yell, "Fooled you! You fell for the oldest trick in the book. It's just a prank! Like and subscribe!"
Brodigan is Grand Poobah of this here website and when he isn't writing words about things enjoys day drinking, pro-wrestling, and country music. You can find him on the Twitter too.
Facebook doesn't want you reading this post or any others lately. Their algorithm hides our stories and shenanigans as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface? Sign up for our DAILY EMAIL BLASTS! They can't stop us from delivering our content straight to your inbox. Yet.
From Your Site Articles
- Stephen Colbert's 'The Vax-Scene' Dance is so Cringe, Your Soul May Actually Leave Your Body ›
- Viral Meme Compares Gas Prices to Zombie Apocalypse Will Smith Movie. Zombies Had It Allegedly Cheaper ›
- SHOW NOTES: Gas Prices Skyrocketing! The Unleaded Truth About Who’s to Blame ›
- UK: Drag Queen Busted as a Pedophile in Undercover Sting ›
- WATCH: Jim Breuer Does Hysterical Four Minutes Mocking People Still Living in Fear of COVID ›
- 2SLGBT?! THE LEFT CAN'T GET THEIR QUEER ACRONYMS STRAIGHT! (Show Notes) ›
- Journalist attempts road trip in electric car, reports it was a nightmare: 'Fumes never smelled so sweet' ›
- 'That's an Applause Line': Nancy Pelosi Demands Democrats be Praised by Global Press at Climate Conference ›
- New video destroys media narrative about Jordan Neely's death: other passengers PRAISED the Marine? ›
- Woman Melts Down Over Gas Prices, Blames Christian Right for Odd Reason ›
- Bud Light is now cheaper than WATER in some places - Louder With Crowder ›