Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 13, 2022
Elon Musk Speaks Out Against 'Disconcerting' WH 'Misinformation Czar' Wanting Power to Edit Others' Tweets
Nina Jankowicz, the pick to head Joe Biden's Disinformation Governance Board, continues to prove why such a board is a bad idea and how she shouldn't be allowed in the room. The latest video has Jankowicz wanting the power to edit other people's tweets. Someone not a fan of that idea is incoming Twitter owner Elon Musk. Or rumored Twitter owner Elon Musk. It's been a weird morning.
Uncovered first by The Post Millennial, it is unclear when this zoom call took place outside knowing that it's recent. Jankowicz wants verified people, such as herself, to be allowed to edit tweets they deem "misinformation," like is allowed on Wikipedia, where they also have a political agenda.
Only "trustworthy" people like Nina Jankowicz should be verified on Twitter and able to add context to other people's tweets. pic.twitter.com/nsquSNJRyI
— Maze (@mazemoore) May 10, 2022
It would appear the White House that appointed her to head the disinformation board does as good a job at vetting employees as they do controlling information. Or they knew she was a political activist, and that's why she got the job. But having anyone working anywhere near the White House who thinks this is a good idea, let alone someone in charge of something called a "disinformation" board, is disconcerting.
Just ask Elon Musk.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) May 12, 2022
The pro-disinformation board talking point is that it's no big deal. It's a governance board with no power to do anything. The problem is a White House that is on record wanting social media platforms to censor what they deem "misinformation." AND that they announced the board right after Elon Musk announced he's buying Twitter. AND that they chose a political activist to lead it who deems what's "misinformation" based on her political opinion.
The board not having any power today doesn't mean it won't tomorrow.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Why are Leftists Losing THOUSANDS of Twitter Followers OVERNIGHT? | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Elon Musk Comes to the Aid of Ukraine, Activates Starlink - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Makes It Official: I Would Bring Donald Trump - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Becomes Majority Shareholder of TWITTER - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- The 'Real Elon Musk' Calls In for an Interview! - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'RIP Twitter' Trends Over Sale to Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- PETA Lashes Out at Elon Musk for Enjoying Chocolate Milk - Louder ... ›
- Twitter Accuses Elon Musk of Breaking Non-Disclosure Agreement - Louder With Crowder ›
- Reporter Discovers Dark Money Group Attacking Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Disinformation Governance Board Shut Down - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter users fact-check a White House tweet - Louder With Crowder ›
- PETA Lashes Out at Elon Musk for Enjoying Chocolate Milk - Louder With Crowder ›