AP Attacks Elon Musk Over Free Speech, Proves They - The Associated Press - Don't Understand Free Speech
I've accepted the fact that leftist dingleberries on and employed by Twitter don't understand free speech or Elon Musk. And they sincerely believe there is an "updated understanding of what free speech means." They are activists who think free speech means speech they agree with and throttling, algorhythming, or "content moderating" anything they don't. But when the Associated Press doesn't grasp the concept, it's concerning. This is the AP who tells other journalists what appropriate terminology is, like to now refer to women as birthing people.
AP, or the dinkus who wrote this profile, believes Elon Musk criticizing people who criticize him makes him a free speech hypocrite.
Elon Musk boasts that he’s acquiring Twitter to defend freedom of speech. But he has long used the platform to attack those who disagree with him.https://t.co/qhgm1zQOkz
— The Associated Press (@AP) May 11, 2022
It was a profile on how Musk is a wealth of contradictions. They felt this "contradiction" was smart enough to advertise the article with it:
"Musk boasts that he’s acquiring Twitter to defend freedom of speech. But he has long used the platform to attack perceived foes who dare to disagree with him."
Yes. That IS free speech. Not unlike the Associated Press making that statement and me responding with a gif:
There was a time when media outlets would understand that. But after a decade of leftists being raised to believe every opinion with which they disagreed and every criticism of their worldview was literally hate speech, literally, times have changed. Now, those people all work in corporate media. Or legacy media. I wish we could settle on one or the other.
Free speech doesn't mean you get to criticize and the person you criticize has to take it. It also doesn't mean throttling your critics or preventing them a platform from being allowed to criticize. Do you know who understands that?
I hope that even my worst critics remain on Twitter, because that is what free speech means
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 25, 2022
When the media--the institution of media--doesn't grasp that concept or thinks there needs to be updated definitions of what free speech means, it's a problem. It also proves the point of detractors like Elon Musk.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
TOP 8 Failed CNN+ Shows! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Elon Musk Destroys Democrat Senator with a Vulgar Tweet - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Sends Message Implying He's 'Moving On' - Louder With ... ›
- The 'Real Elon Musk' Calls In for an Interview! - Louder With Crowder ›
- Elon Musk Becomes Majority Shareholder of TWITTER - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Makes Cryptic Comment About Dying - Louder With ... ›
- 'RIP Twitter' Trends Over Sale to Elon Musk - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Manager Has Meltdown Over New Board Member Elon Musk ... ›
- PETA Lashes Out at Elon Musk for Enjoying Chocolate Milk - Louder ... ›
- Elon Musk Announces Twitter Deal 'Temporarily' On Hold - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Accuses Elon Musk of Breaking Non-Disclosure Agreement - Louder With Crowder ›
- PETA Lashes Out at Elon Musk for Enjoying Chocolate Milk - Louder With Crowder ›