Justice! Woman Accused of Hitting George Floyd Rioter with Her Car Found Not Guilty
Jennifer Watson, a Colorado woman, was found not guilty of assault for hitting a protester with her car. We wrote about the incident last year when it happened. To refresh your memory, since there were multiple instances of protestors attacking drivers:
Downtown denver. Some girl turned around to run this guy over #GeorgeFloyd #icantbreathe #downtowndenver #denver pic.twitter.com/eirohGGPr5
— Anabel (@bellers03) May 29, 2020
The video makes it look like an open-and-shut case of self-defense. A jury of her peers agreed. Unfortunately, they did find her guilty of "reckless driving." Apparently, Jennifer didn't use hand signals or have her blinker on while she was fearing for her life. But that's only a misdemeanor. The more serious charge of assault is what's important here.
Her attorney, Ryan Brackley, gave a local news outlet more details of what happened.
She was alone in her car with her dog when she was surrounded by people who began kicking and hitting her car and taunting and yelling at her,. While stopped, Mr. Max Bailey jumped up onto the hood of her car and her windshield was smashed in two places. She was fearful for her safety.
Incidents like this are why Ron DeSantis is passing anti-riot laws. Like I said before, this was one of MANY other instances from last summer.
- L.A. Rioters Attack Car, Smash Windows. And There's a Dog in the Backseat...
- Terrified Mother Calls 911 When Protester Jumps on Her Car. The Dispatcher's Answer is Infuriating!
- 'Peaceful' Protesters Threatened a Prius Driver, but He Hit the Gas Instead
- Even More Rioters Attack a Driver in an SUV, and Even More Rioters Get Plowed
- Driver Calls 911 When Threatened by Protesters. What He's Told is Disturbing
Rioters were allowed to take to the streets and destroy things with impunity. Innocent people's lives were at risk just by turning down the "wrong" street while they were trying to go home. Angry mob vs. one person, you do what you have to do to get home safe. Once the angry mob makes the decision not to let you through and starts threatening you, it becomes self-defense. It becomes concern that you'll be pulled out of your car and bludgeoned by an angry mob of rioters.
You have the decision to either stay there and risk harm or do what you have to do to get home safe. The rioters have the option to continue threatening you or get out of your way. Thankfully in Jennifer Watson's case, the jury used common sense and saw clear self-defense. Another group of her "peers" may have ignored facts and had her convicted of worse.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Crowder Makes Black Professor RETHINK Affirmative Action! | Change My Mind Clips youtu.be
- 'Defund the Police'? Deregulate the Second Amendment First ... ›
- Surprise! Traffic Fatalities Involving Marijuana Skyrocket in Weed ... ›
- Protester Destroys CNN Live on Air: Get the F*** Out of Here ... ›
- Steven Crowder asks #BLM protester what more will it take to ... ›
- Rioters Block, Attack Truck and Horse Trailer, Driver Runs Them ... ›
- A Guy Dropped a Naked Man Blocking His Car with One Punch ... ›
- Rioters Block, Attack Truck and Horse Trailer, Driver Runs Them Over - Louder With Crowder ›
- Garbage Human Caught on Video Abandoning Dog - Louder With Crowder ›