Donald Trump Sues Hillary Clinton, Many Others Over Russian Collusion Conspiracy
Even after leaving office, Donald Trump has managed to stay in the headlines. More often than not, it’s just the media attempting to blame him for something the Biden Administration has managed to f*ck up. But this time the news is actually about Trump, and it might turn into something interesting.
On Thursday, Reuters reports, Donald Trump filed a lawsuit, naming Hillary Clinton, Christopher Steele, and others as defendants, in connection with the false allegations leveled against him during the 2016 presidential campaign.
The lawsuit states, “Acting in concert, the Defendants maliciously conspired to weave a false narrative that their Republican opponent Donald J. Trump, was colluding with a hostile foreign sovereignty.”
According to Reuters, the lawsuit accuses the defendants of racketeering and conspiracy to commit injurious falsehood.
There should be plenty of evidence to back up Trump’s lawsuit. We’ve known for quite a long time that Clinton’s campaign funded the Steele Dossier, which turned out to be completely fabricated nonsense. We know there’s never been any evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians. And we know many of the details of the Steele Dossier were the result of Clinton’s campaign actually colluding with Russians.
All of that information notwithstanding, Jeff Grell, who Reuters describes as “a lawyer who specializes in racketeering cases,” says that Trump has waited too long to bring his lawsuit due to the four-year statute of limitations, “but there is usually a big dispute about when that four-year period begins.”
Seeing as how Clinton’s activities extended to Trump’s time in office, during which time she continued to slander the former president with the same exact accusations, I’m pretty sure there’s a case to be made that the four-year period has not expired.
Trump is seeking compensatory and punitive damages in excess of $24M.
It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out. If history is any indication, Clinton can look forward to not being charged with any criminal crimes. Hopefully, she can be held accountable in civil court.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Steven Crowder Is An SJW! Learning Proper Pronoun Use! | Louder With Crowderwww.youtube.com
- State Department Uses 'Hashtag Diplomacy' Against Russia ... ›
- Watch BATTLE ROYALE! Ukrainian Talk Show Turns Violent ... ›
- Democrats Use the 'Racist' Filibuster to Benefit Russia - Louder With ... ›
- Biden Announces Sanctions as Russia Invades Ukraine - Louder ... ›
- John Kerry: Problem with Russia Invading is Climate Change ... ›
- Russia Seeks to Sentence Pedophiles to Life in Arctic Prison ... ›
- WH: Russia Planning Cyberattack Against America - Louder With ... ›
- Cardi B. Clarifies Position on Russia-Ukraine Crisis - Louder With ... ›
- Russian Shows Gas Prices in Russia Cheaper Than in America ... ›
- Hulu Rejects Hillary Clinton Series - Louder With Crowder ›
- Lawsuit Alleges Teacher Gave Gender Dysphoria Lessons - Louder With Crowder ›
- Why Are Thousands of Cows Dropping Dead in Kansas? - Louder With Crowder ›
- There is a Hillary and Bill Clinton sighting on the beach - Louder With Crowder ›