SHOW NOTES: DOMINION SYSTEMS ELECTION FRAUD? Everything We Know
Below are the show notes for this morning's show, where Steven reviews the weekend violence in D.C. at the pro-Trump march (see FIVE VIDEOS OF ANTIFA ATTACKING THE 'MILLION MAGA MARCH'), then turns to examine the use of Dominion Systems voting machines in the 2020 election. Finally, he looks at the science on catching COVID twice and whether the "experts" were right in the outrage over Rand Paul's recent comments.
DOMINION SYSTEMS ELECTION FRAUD? Everything We Know | Good Morning #MugClub youtu.be
DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS
- Trump lawyer Sidney Powell claimed they will overturn the results of the election due to evidence of vote fraud perpetrated through Dominion Voting Systems. Source: FOX Business
- Dominion has some ties to Democrats. One of Dominion's lobbyists is Pelosi's former chief of staff, and Dominion Systems was listed as a Clinton Foundation donor of $25,000-50,000.
- Dominion's first-ever lobbying firm is Brownstein Farber Hyatt & Schreck. Nadeam Elshami, Pelosi's former chief of staff, is one of the lobbyists on the account. Source: Bloomberg
- Texas rejected using Dominion voting systems in 2019: "multiple hardware and software issues that preclude the Office of the Texas Secretary of State from determining that the Democracy Suite 5.5-A system satisfies each of the voting-system requirements set forth in the Texas Election Code." Source: Texas.gov
- In 2019 Democrat Senators Elizabeth Warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Ron Wyden issued a formal complaint about Dominion Voting Systems referencing allegations of vote switching on machines and other undisclosed vulnerabilities, writing, "These problems threaten the integrity of our elections." Source: FullDocument
- In August 2020, data-security expert Harri Hursti warned that Dominion voting machines could be hacked.
- By modifying just a few lines of code on the machine's memory card, Mr. Hursti says, he could change the results of a mock election. That same model, he adds, will be among those used in the 2020 elections. (A spokesperson for the machine's vendor, Dominion Voting, says that these weaknesses were fixed in 2012, but Mr. Hursti says that he has tested the new version and found the updates insufficient.) Source: WSJ
- Dominion said the weaknesses were fixed, but Hursti said the fixes were insufficient.
- The week before the election, PBS did a report on the vulnerabilities of Dominion machines and found the QR codes could be hacked, and candidates' names would randomly disappear. Source: Archive.org
- In Michigan, an entire county using Dominion Systems flipped from blue to red because of a "glitch" caused when one of the clerks forgot to update the software. Source: Freep
- Two Georgia counties using Dominion voting software reported glitches during the 2020 election.
- Spalding County, GA, which went 60% for Trump in 2016, was one of the counties with a glitch that prevented day-of voting for hours. Source: WSBTV
- There is still no explanation for the glitches on Dominion machines in Georgia and election officials have released contradicting accounts. Source: Politico
CATCH COVID TWICE?
- Rand Paul suggested that you are immune to COVID if you've had it. Source: Twitter
- He has been EXCORIATED by the left for not following science when he talks about people being immune after contracting the virus. But is he right? What does science say?
- There are approximately 53,248,000 documented cases of COVID worldwide. How many people have EVER been re-infected?
- There are a total of 4 known cases in the WORLD. Source: Today
- By the way, that first Hong Kong guy? He was a special case, because he specifically had an a-typical immune response:
- "When doctors tested his blood to look for antibodies to the virus, they didn't find any. That could mean that he either had a weak immune response to the virus the first time around, or that the antibodies he made during his first infection diminished over time. But during his second infection, he quickly developed more antibodies, suggesting that the second infection acted a little bit like a booster to fire up his immune system. That's probably the reason he didn't have any symptoms the second time, too." Source: WebMD
- So less than .0000007% of people who get COVID have ever gotten it again.
- The left thinks if you've caught COVID you need to SHUT down your life because you're only 99.9999993% likely to be immune!