Crowder Throws Down: YES, We Should Destroy the 'Clean Energy Plan'!
In the last few days, all things climate change and clean air have come under attack by President Trump and friends (see New Bill Makes EPA "Climate Change Research" Public. Leftists Lose Their Minds!). Their goal? To end the Clean Energy Plan. Or more accurately, to destroy the planet. Kidding of course. Except such are the salivated beliefs of one balding socialist. Yep, he's back. Our favorite retirement home reject has risen from his twilight slumber once more. To deliver us from Trump's anti-earthness with his angry sputtering...
The only problem? He's wrong on a few facts. And by "a few" I mean all of the facts. So much wrong. More on that here:
Something Bernie forgot to mention? The Clean Power Plan is a heap of flaming garbage. For reference, see below.
Clearly, whoever put the original Sanders video together was more focused on the dramatic music than doing actual research. Foolish us. Paltry things like data have little bearing when it comes to anything Bernie-related. A few key factors were missed thusly. But fear not, we'll set the record straight.
Behold, here be the facts.
- "Clean power" means thousands of jobs permanently lost.
- 83,000 coal jobs disappeared during Obama's tenure.
- The CPP stripped 125,000 jobs in total.
- One 2015 regulation alone has cost $25.6 billion per year - almost triple the estimated cost of $9.6 billion
- By 2030 the total increased energy cost to the US consumer will rise to $214 billion
- Due to CPP regulation, total cost to the overall economy is estimated to rise to $2.5 trillion by 2030
- Regulation would only reduce global carbon dioxide by less than 1 percent and global temperatures by 0.02 degrees celsius by 2100
Sorry Bern, but we'd be glad to see the Clean Energy Plan go. Some things aren't forever, like those tufts of "hair" lying limp in the graveyard that is your scalp. Just as their time has come (long ago), so has the time to put the Clean Power Plan to rest.
- Germany energy transition
- Germany sells excess energy for a negative price so the grid doesn't collapse
- Germany's renewable energy system actually led to increase in carbon emissions in 2015
This clip came from the fully loaded, totally awesome, hip to the jive daily show. Get it or be forever a square-headed ninnypants.
JOIN THE MUG CLUB AND GET ACCESS TO NEW CONSERVATIVE MEDIA VIA CRTV! ORDER YOUR MUG CLUB MEMBERSHIP NOW!