CNN Thinks People Will Pay to Watch Brian Stelter, Doesn't Understand What 'On Demand' Means
CNN doesn't understand how journalism works, and they don't understand how "on-demand" works. If they did, they wouldn't be proud to announce Brian Stelter getting a daily show on their on-demand platform CNN+. CNN thinks people are going to subscribe to watch Joe Rogan's favorite punching bag. People don't choose to watch Stelter when a 30-year-old rerun of "Golden Girls" is on. They could dig up the twelve-year-old corpse of Bea Arthur and give her a talk show, and it would still outdraw Stelter.
@TVNewser: @brianstelter Will Host Reliable Sources Daily on @CNN+ https://t.co/brva8DTdscpic.twitter.com/TJN18OJyFh
— Ted Hearn (@TedatACA) February 17, 2022
I love how they use a photo from two hundred pounds ago, too.
Here's CNN's announcement:
“From New York to Hollywood to Silicon Valley"
Just those three cities. This explains why CNN's ratings suck so bad.
"Stelter will bring together all the headlines in the media on Reliable Sources Daily."
He's going to watch Fox News.
"He’ll take a critical look at the media, how the news is made, and why it matters to you and will expand on the news covered in his nightly newsletter, podcast and Sunday show.”
He's going to complain about Fox News. It's what he does now, only CNN expects people to pay a monthly subscription. This proves CNN understands business even less than they understand journalism. People pay for content they like. Fans like the cut of Steven Crowder's jib, so they'll pay $99 for the show and a hand-etched mug. No one likes Brian Stelter. The only thing he's going to hand etch is a potato and call it a Stelter bobblehead doll.
I'm actually wondering if CNN has some secret data that shows Brian Stelter has a fan base. Like, there is a silent majority of genderless potato heads out there who stay silent because, unlike Stelter, they have self-respect. Each of them loves the way he watches Fox News and then tells you what you saw on Fox News. Every time Stelter complains that Joe Rogan is prettier and more popular than them, they all take out a bottle of lotion and their sad tissues and dim the lights.
CNN must know something we don't. Or they know less than we give them credit for. It can go either way.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Helter Stelter | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
- Brian Stelter is LOSING to Golden Girls in the Ratings - Louder With ... ›
- Tim Pool Challenges Brian Stelter's Journalistic Integrity - Louder ... ›
- NPR Mad Fox News Reports on Brian Stelter's Ratings Failure ... ›
- Official Trailer: Beware of CANDYASS! Starring ... Brian Stelter ... ›
- Brian Stelter has Epic Hissy Fit Over the Idea of Trump 2024 ... ›
- Brian Stelter Confronted About #ExposeCNN Videos - Louder With ... ›
- Joe Rogan DESTROYS Brian Stelter Over Low Ratings - Louder ... ›
- Brian Stelter Caught Recording a TV Hit in His Underpants ... ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder ... ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Uh-Oh, Tater: Brian Stelter Allegedly Telling People He's Getting Fired From CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Group ‘Appalled’ by Lack of Diversity on CNN+ Service - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter DM's Reporter Over Hunter Biden Coverage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter Claps Back at Trump Jr. Calling Him a 'Potato' - Louder With Crowder ›