NPR Is Big Mad Over Fox News Reporting on Brian Stelter's Ratings Failure. Yes, THAT Brian Stelter
In recent years, news outlets have started hiring "media correspondents." These are people whose job it is to criticize how other news outlets report the news. It's stupid, but so is much of the media. Brian Stelter, who wrote a book about Fox News, is CNN's media correspondent. Fox News reported that Stelter's ratings are in the toilet. Apparently, people are not interested in seeing a genderless potato head complain about his prettier and more popular competitors.
David Folkenfilk is NPR's media correspondent. He wrote a book about Rupert Murdoch, who founded Fox News. Folkenfilk is big mad Fox News would tweet out a news article about TV ratings.
This is sent out by Fox News's primary Twitter account - 20MM+ followers - simply to disparage a rival media host who is frequently critical of the rhetoric on Fox.
Zero separation of news/PR here. https://t.co/u8YVEBrLCj
— David Folkenflik (@davidfolkenflik) September 28, 2021
Three things come to mind. Outside of NPR's media critic getting upset that a news outlet would report on ratings news.
One, the Fox News article states that Stelter's Reliable Sources only averages 738,000 viewers. Monday's episode of Louder with Crowder, where we reported on CNN's Chris Cuomo being accused of sexual harassment, drew 744,000 viewers.
Two is this inconvenient tweet. Brian Stelter sharing a CNN link about Fox News's rating downturn.
The TV news realignment: Ratings for Fox News have sagged ever since Election Day. And CNN's ratings have surged to historic levels https://t.co/Oujb8jl4Z1
— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) January 16, 2021
Third, and probably most importantly, IT'S BRIAN F'N STELTER. He doesn't exist without Fox News.
- THIS IS CNN: Brian Stelter Is Super Angry at Tucker Carlson for Not Tweeting Vaccine Selfies
- Brian Stelter Writes Book About Fox News, Goes on MSNBC, Claims Fox News Is Obsessed with HIM
- Brian Stelter Thought This Book Excerpt Would Own Hannity, but He Owned Himself Instead
- WATCH: Tucker Carlson TORCHES Media Matters, CNN's Brian Stelter
- Tucker Carlson Accuses CNN of 'Misinformation,' Immediately Gets Proved Right by CNN
Really, all media correspondents should just make out with each other and get it over with. That way I can turn on Tucker Carlson and watch him make fun of them for it.
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!
Helter Stelter | Louder With Crowder youtu.be
- Jim Acosta Gets COVID Shot Wearing Shirt Celebrating Himself ... ›
- Brian Stelter Defends Chris Cuomo on 'The Late Show' - Louder ... ›
- Brian Stelter Caught Recording a TV Hit in His Underpants ... ›
- Brian Stelter Confronted About #ExposeCNN Videos - Louder With ... ›
- Tim Pool Challenges Brian Stelter's Journalistic Integrity - Louder ... ›
- WHAT A PIECE OF SH*T: Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter has Epic Hissy Fit Over the Idea of Trump 2024 - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tucker Carlson Compares Nancy Pelosi and Michael Jackson - Louder With Crowder ›
- Tim Pool Swatted Again, Catches Someone Trespassing - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Insiders Call for Network to Fire Brian Stelter - Louder With Crowder ›
- Former CNN Anchor Ridicules Brian Stelter: 'So Pathetic' - Louder With Crowder ›
- CNN Gives Brian Stelter a CNN+ Show - Louder With Crowder ›
- Uh-Oh, Tater: Brian Stelter Allegedly Telling People He's Getting Fired From CNN - Louder With Crowder ›
- Brian Stelter DM's Reporter Over Hunter Biden Coverage - Louder With Crowder ›
- Twitter Deletes Tucker Carlson's Tweet About Rachel Levine - Louder With Crowder ›
- Uh-Oh Tater: Brian Stelter Days at CNN May Be Numbered - Louder With Crowder ›