BRAVEMUG: A 'Braveheart' parody that addresses Big Tech censorship
In this "Braveheart" parody, Steven Crowder is faced with making a decision to submit to Big Tech and its "brainless minions" or die. All Crowder must do to end the deplatforming is declare that the World Health Organization, YouTube, and Twitter are all super awesome. Crowder's dog, Joe Louis, makes a cameo, effectively stealing the show. Watch the clip to be transported back to the 1300s and see what happens next.
Can't watch? Download the podcast here.
Use promo code LWC to save $10 on one year of BlazeTV.
Want more from Steven Crowder?
To enjoy more of Steven's uncensored late-night comedy that's actually funny, join Mug Club — the only place for all of Crowder uncensored and on demand.
- Reporter Sues Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot for Discrimination - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jussie Smollett Knew Media Would Eat Hoax Up - Louder With Crowder ›
- Jussie Smollett Found Guilty of Staging Hate-Crime Hoax - Louder With Crowder ›
- Chicago Mayor: Businesses Aren't Prevent Crime Enough. - Louder With Crowder ›
- Police Say Alleged Hijab Incident NOT a Hate Crime - Louder With Crowder ›