Biden education official claims anything she doesn't like is 'white supremacy,' such as democracy and fatphobia
Personnel is policy. It should surprise no one to learn a deputy director in Joe Biden's Department of Education is a left-wing nutjob who thinks everything she disagrees with is white supremacy. Meet Kristina Ishmael, deputy director in the Office of Educational Technology whose job is to implement "equity' policies. She is the next to claim Fox News is bullying her by quoting words that came off of her fingers verbatim.
Another member of the Biden administration's clown car. Kristina Ishmael, appointed deputy director U.S. Dept. of Education, ties white supremacy to American democracy, Evangelical Christians, and bias against fat people. She seems stable, nice, and not at all indoctrinated. pic.twitter.com/Pu7Ns1SgxK
— Shenandoah Writer (@ShenandoahWrit1) November 24, 2022
Ishmael's Twitter account has since been put on lockdown, but not before Fox News uncovered some goodies A lot of the usual things were blamed on white supremacy: Christianity, education, white men thinking they have the right to have conversations, etc. Ishmael is so woke...
HOW WOKE IS SHE?
...she is so woke, there are even too many "inclusive" materials being written by white men, and she's not sure white gay men deserve to be considered "marginalized."
These two examples of what she considers "white supremacy" are something special. Keep in mind, she works for the same department run by the guy who thinks you're a domestic terrorist for wanting a say in your child's education.
On Democracy, Ishamel provies quite an impressive word salad of Marxist buzzwords:
"[Democracy is] also built on white supremacy, which I see perpetuated in education circles when BIPOC folx are being told they're too negative by addressing real issues instead of superlatives."
Also, the science-based belief that being fat is unhealthy for you? Blame white supremacy on that too:
"Fatphobia is real. The 'ideal' weight, shape & look is white supremacy baked into our everyday lives. I'm so over it. We deserve more than diets."
Is the deputy director in the Office of Educational Technology at the Department of Education a vital part of the federal government? Meh. She is merely a cog in a system run by a latinx man who serves at the pleasure of a white man. But Ishmael DOES have a say in policy. As you spend the next two years recognizing how horrible our public education system is, knowing who the cogs in the machine are could prove helpful.
LwC is on Substack now! Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.. but algorithms hide our ranting and raving as best they can. The best way to stick it to Big Tech? Subscribe to For the Content!
There Are Only 2 GENDERS | Change My Mindyoutu.be
- Waukesha Suspect Darryl Brooks' 'Music' is ALMOST as Bad as His Criminal Record ›
- Public Schools Are GARBAGE and We Have PROOF!! (Show Notes) ›
- Show Notes: Here's Why YOU Should Stand Against Transgender Colonialism! ›
- Show Notes: How We CRUSH the Gun Grabbers! ›
- PORN: Is it REALLY a Bad Habit? ›
- Bill Maher SLANDERS Me: We EXPOSE Him! (Show Notes) ›
- Video: Leftist Accuses Trump of 'Eugenics.' Misses HUGE Irony... ›
- WATCH: Media Montage of Trump Disavowing Duke, KKK, White Supremacists ›
- Myth Busted: Second Amendment for Militia Only? ›
- 'As God as my witness...': Start your Thanksgiving with the infamous 'WKRP in Cincinnati' turkey drop ›
- Woke bro gets deprogrammed about his "white privilege" - Louder With Crowder ›