Klavan and Crowder Argue Trump
Crowd-pleasing favorite and general all around genius Andrew Kalvan stopped by for an informative as-always (and entertaining) chat on this week's Louder with Crowder. One of our first ever guests (and kind of a diva) we're super happy to have this guy back on the show. Check it out, yo.
There are obviously some muppet impressions. How can we NOT have muppet impressions?
- Trump's origin story? We talk about it. Spoiler alert: Trump is a result of the Obama Administration.
- We explain Trump's appeal.
- We talk why Trump is doing what he's doing.
- We talk the feasibility of banning all Muslims. You're welcome.
- The taxing nature of podcasting. Yes, Klavan admitted I work for a living.
- How Andrew Breitbart himself warned against the dangers of a Trump candidacy
- Some Trumpish conspiracy theories? Hmmm. We discuss.
Get this week's podcast!