Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
April 05, 2022
Amy Schumer Shares Alec Baldwin Joke She Was Forbidden to Say at the Oscars, It's Actually Funny
When Will Smith slapped Chris Rock at the Oscars, it put all the attention on him and took all the attention off the hosts like Amy Schumer. Not so much off the movies nominated because no one actually saw any of them. But a lot of work was put into writing jokes for the broadcast. Knee slappers like saying the word "gay" ten times because they thought it would make Ron DeSantis so angry he would whip out a Walther and blast his television. The unintentional punchline being they thought DeSantis would waste his time watching the Oscars.
Schumer took to the stage in Las Vegas to talk about her experience. After usual nonsense about "toxic masculinity" and being "triggered," she shared an Alec Baldwin joke she was told was too hot to say during the Oscars broadcast. It's a shame, because it would have been the funniest thing said that night!
"'Don't Look Up' is the name of a movie? More like don't look down the barrel of Alec Baldwin's shotgun!"
A little bit of dark humor, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't lose my shit when I read it. The joke, of course, is referencing former Trump impersonator Alec Baldwin shooting and killing a woman, saying he feels no guilt and isn't to blame, and otherwise acting like a douchebag over it.
"Don't Look Up" was a Leo DiCaprio movie from 2021 where he lectured people about climate warming. You probably missed it. Like most Americans.
And no, I don't think this was actually "written" for the Oscars and rejected. Just like how Michael Che isn't really leaving SNL, Amy Schumer was doing a bit on stage as part of her act. Sharing jokes she was "told not to say" was the joke. But it's so rare to find anything Amy Schumer says funny. I felt she deserved acknowledgment.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
Lefties SEETHE Over Louis C.K. Winning a Grammy! | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Lady Makes Dog Choose Between Salad and Meat - Louder With ... ›
- Megyn Kelly Interviews Joe Biden Impersonator - Louder With ... ›
- WHY is John Cleese Demanding Reparations for The Whites ... ›
- Professor Blames 400 Years of Pain for Will Smith's Behavior ... ›
- UK Police Now Deem Staring at Woman's Breasts a 'Hate Crime ... ›
- Top 5 Truths on Women and What Women Want with a Little Help ... ›
- The Hodge Twins on the NFL's and the "Black National Anthem ... ›
- HILARIOUS: South Park Roasts Unfunny Female Comedians. And ... ›
- Will Smith Slaps the Taste Out Of Chris Rock's Mouth - Louder With ... ›
- Commentator Points Out a Truth the Left Won't Acknowledge - Louder With Crowder ›
- 'She's a Moron': Megyn Kelly Wrecks AOC Over SCOTUS Comments - Louder With Crowder ›
- Alec Baldwin marks anniversary of his killing a woman - Louder With Crowder ›