Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 16, 2023
SOURCES: Ukraine vs. Maui, Biden's Aid Scandal Unveiled
An Aussie broad has a problem with Americans and their flags. Yesterday, Hillary Clinton joined Rachel Maddow to laugh about Trump's indictment. Did you know that Ukrainians are getting more financial relief than those in Maui?! And North Korea has broken its silence on US Military Defector Travis King.
BIDEN CHEAPS OUT ON MAUI PAYOUTS
- "We're laser-focused on getting aid to survivors, including Critical Needs Assistance: a one-time $700 payment per household offering relief during an unimaginably difficult time."
- Congress Approved $113 Billion of Aid to Ukraine in 2022
- Ukraine is 71.3% cheaper than Hawaii.
CROWDER’S WORLD CORNER
- Pvt. Travis King entered North Korea ‘willfully,’ Sec. Austin says
- North Korea says Travis King wants refuge from mistreatment, racism in US
- NK says Travis King wants refuge from mistreatment, racism in US
- The tentative U.S.-Iran deal involving prisoners and frozen funds, explained
- Pompeo slams Biden Iran prisoner swap deal as ‘very dangerous’
- JUST IN: Antony Blinken Details Upcoming US, Japan, South Korea Camp David Summit
YOUR DOLLAR DOES MATTER
- They said boycotts rarely work. This is why Bud Light is different.
- Bud Light parent Anheuser-Busch’s stock has lost $27B over Dylan Mulvaney
- Anheuser-Busch selling Shock Top, Breckinridge to cannabis company Tilray
- Bud Light May Never Recover From The Controversy That Cost $400 Million In Lost US Sales – 'They Want To Enjoy Their Beer Without A Debate,' Anheuser-Busch CEO Says
- Target market cap losses hit $15.7 billion, shares approach 52-week low amid woke backlash
- For Disney, Streaming Losses and TV’s Decline Are a One-Two Punch
- Disney Cuts Streaming Loss, Takes $2.4B Charge For DTC Content Purge In Mixed June Quarter; Bob Iger Sees Cost Savings Topping $5.5B Target
- Woke Disney loses $900Million in recent box office flops as liberal agenda being pushed in movies like 'Lightyear' and 'The Little Mermaid' turn off movie-goers
- Disney Completes 7,000 Job Cuts
- Watch: Here's the new "Snow White" trashing the original movie because apparently, Disney hasn't lost enough money
- Watch: New "Snow White" brags the Prince could get cut from the movie because apparently, Disney hasn't bled enough cash
- Disney so embarrassed by these leaked live-action Snow White photos, they tried lying the photos were fake