Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
June 07, 2023
Watch: Tucker Carlson triggers the left with Twitter return, but was he right about Ukraine?
On Tuesday, Tucker Carlson made his return, posting a ten minute episode to Twitter. As of this morning the episode already has more than 63,000,000 views.
Tucker’s show focused on the destruction of the Kakhova dam in southern Ukraine. But were his controversial take spot on? Or is something missing?
Why Ukraine Would Do It
Flooding will have a greater impact on the left bank, which Russia controls. Russia will have to abandon defensive positions.
Also, water supply to Crimea is drastically reduced. 85% Of Crimean water supplied through the canal, mostly for agriculture.
A psyop would make Ukraine look more sympathetic and Russia more brutal.
Why Russia Would Do It
Tucker says Russia would be crazy to do it, but actually, Russia WOULD have ample reason.
Flood waters make Ukrainian amphibious counteroffensive nearly impossible.
Also, Zelensky wants a prosperous and secure Ukraine post-war. A dam breach destroys agriculture land, infrastructure, and a source of cooling water for Zaporizhza nuclear plant.
Plus Russia has a history of going scorched earth. They burned Moscow down when Napoleon invaded. Stalin blew up the Dnieper Dam in Ukraine to stop Nazis advancing.
Why it Was a Structural Failure
The reservoir was already at a 30-year high.
In November 2022, Russia destroyed the road and bridge deck over dam. Sluice gates were damaged.
Last month, waters breached the dam.
And there's still no credible reports of any explosion at the site.
Crowder and ALEX JONES go into much more detail (with all the sources) on today's show:
From Your Site Articles
- Watch: Tucker Carlson breaks silence, addresses media for first time after Fox News ouster. Well, kinda ›
- Watch: MSNBC digs up moldy potato head Brian Stelter to bash Tucker Carlson's "deal" with Elon Musk ›
- Breaking: Tucker Carlson is OUT at Fox News, last episode was last Friday (UPDATED) ›
- Elon Musk clarifies working relationship with Tucker Carlson as Tucker's new video approaches 80 MILLION views on Twitter ›
- Watch: Tucker Carlson broadcasts for first time since firing, sends strong hint on what his future plans are ›
- Tucker Carlson breaks silence on being fired from Fox News - Louder With Crowder ›