Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
August 08, 2020
Hasbro Pulls Troll Doll Because of a Button in the Doll's Private Area
This story cuts a little close to home, because my niece loves the Trolls. She has the toys, the coloring books, and the Legos. We regularly have dance parties to the soundtrack. Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick covering "True Colors" is her jam. We're even going shopping next week for her birthday, where I'm sure one of the things she picks out has to do with Trolls. Had we come home and I discovered this on one of the dolls, my anger would only be matched by the migraine my brain would be getting trying to think of non-curse words to replace the curse words I would want to say if there weren't kids around.
Trolls doll grooming childrenyoutu.be
Hasbro pulled the doll, but said the button was unintentional. And I quote, "This feature was designed to react when the doll was seated, but we recognize the placement of the sensor may be perceived as inappropriate." I see. MAY have been perceived to be inappropriate. As opposed to, "we f***ed up and people are getting fired."
I don't want to jump right to accusing the toy company of "grooming" or promoting pedophilia (see UK: DRAG QUEEN BUSTED AS A PEDOPHILE IN UNDERCOVER STING and PEDOPHILES WANT TO BE PART OF THE LGBT COMMUNITY). There could have been a reasonable explanation. Like the toy designer was simply a woke leftist twat who thinks we should be teaching kids about sex at an offensively early age. Or someone working the assembly line got stoned on their last day of work, but not before pulling one last prank. Maybe the head of quality control is the CEO's retarded cousin, and it was that guy's job to "recognize the placement of the censor was in an inappropriate place" before the dolls shipped out to kids all across the country. Nepotism, amirite?
I'm sure there is a reasonable explanation. But Hasbro simply saying "whoopsie" is not it.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
From Garrett Foster's Memorial | Louder With Crowderyoutu.be
From Your Site Articles
- Video: Man Hilariously Trolls Barista With 'Starbucks Reparations ... ›
- Street Artist Trolls Hollywood A-Listers Ahead of the Golden Globes ... ›
- Trump Campaign Trolls Joe Biden for Hunter Biden's Positive ... ›
- Trump Trolls Leftists With Tweet About Wall Outside Obama Family's ... ›
- Trump Trolls Leftists with Video Depicting him as President for ... ›
- Donald Trump Trolls Hillary Clinton on a Special Anniversary ... ›
- Donald Trump Trolls the Media for 'Sitting Too Close' Suggests Most ... ›
- Donald Trump Trolls Jim Acosta, AGAIN, Right to Acosta's Stupid Face ›
- Founder of Pro-Trump Dating Site is Ready to Sue Liberal Trolls ... ›
- Trump Trolls Leftists by Selling Plastic Straws on Campaign Site ... ›
- Dad Catches Creep Touching His 9-Year-Old Son - Louder With Crowder ›