TikTok's New Trend is Sharing Spells and Putting Hexes People. It's Called Witchtok. No, Seriously.
TikTok is garbage world. In my humble opinion, it is far worse than that other garbage world we call Twitter. Only on TikTok do we have video of ignorant young people attempting to explain new, inane pronouns to audiences who don’t care. Only on TikTok does Fatty McFat-fat attempt to argue “fatphobia” is rooted in racism. Only on TikTok does a mentally unhinged person call himself “nightmare.”
And now, only on TikTok do we have an entire community of people sharing spells to curse people and videos of them using special powers… Welcome to Witchtok!
As the New York Post explains, the group has garnered more than 23 billion views of its videos of “TikTok ‘witches’ […] sharing spells online and promoting their supposed magic.” Nope, not a joke. A generation raised on Disney now believes they can use magic like Elsa, I guess.
we do wtf we want to. Try it, but not here.
“Tiktok user Thee Muses recently took to the app to share a video with the text reading: ‘Aunties… my bully got hit by a car.’ The footage was accompanied by OMC’s How Bizarre song and the TikTok post was captioned: ‘Strange how stuff like that happens. #theemuses #auntiesoftiktok #lgbt #witchtok.’”
Strange how stuff like that happens. #theemuses #auntiesoftiktok #lgbt #witchtok
I’m led to believe these “witches” think they played a role in getting someone hit by a car… They seem like good people…
But it’s not limited to such insanity. Another user in the group posted a video of her staring at some incense smoke and claims she controlled its movement through the air. When a user commented that she was using telekinesis, she responded that “’energy work’ is a similar concept.’”
🌪 #witchtok #vvitch #foryou #tarot #crystaltok
TikTok breeds this kind of insanity. One would have to be completely disconnected from reality to entertain these kinds of ideas, and yet, here we have a community of users that have viewed this trip more than 23 billion times!
Ladies and gents, we should just pack it in. The human race had a good go. We didn’t do as well as the dinosaurs, but we did well in the time we had.
The Louder with Crowder Dot Com Website is on Instagram now!Follow us at @lwcnewswire and tell a friend!
- SHOW NOTES: Did SNL SABOTAGE Elon Musk? - Louder With ... ›
- TikTok Teacher Calls Concerned Parents 'Terrorists' - Louder With ... ›
- Grimes Shares Odd TikTok on Communism and AI - Louder With ... ›
- TikTok “Demons” Explain Their Demon-Gender, and This is Totally ... ›
- Woman on TikTok slams Joe Biden: 'you ain't my pimp!' - Louder ... ›
- The 'Let's Go Brandon' TikTok Dance Challenge is a Thing - Louder ... ›
- Coyotes Are Using TikTok to Advertise Migrant Trafficking - Louder ... ›
- TikTok Dork Sings Jingle to Trigger 'Marshmallow Mafia.' - Louder ... ›
- Watch Chris Cuomo Get WRECKED by a Single TikTok Video ... ›
- White Women Sing About How Racist White People Are on TikTok ... ›