Each day we overwhelm your brains with the content you've come to love from the Louder with Crowder Dot Com website.
But Facebook is...you know, Facebook. Their algorithm hides our ranting and raving as best it can. The best way to stick it to Zuckerface?
Sign up for the LWC News Blast! Get your favorite right-wing commentary delivered directly to your inbox!
May 19, 2021
SHOW NOTES: Trevor Noah’s IDIOTIC Take on Israel DEBUNKED!
Trevor Noah has dumb things to say about Israel and Hamas, and we'll tell you why they're dumb. Joe Biden was also palling around with anti-Israel Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib. "Krypto Kevin" tells us all about crypto trading. And you won't believe this fourth-grader who OBLITERATED his school board over masks.
ARAB AMERICANS PROTEST BIDEN'S DEARBORN VISIT
- Yesterday, Biden's visit to Dearborn, Michigan, was met with pro-Palestine protests, angered by the Biden administration's continued funding of Israel. SOURCE: Detroit News
- Biden actually met with Rashida Tlaib on the tarmac. SOURCE: NPR
- Tlaib regularly tweets anti-Israel comments. SOURCES: Twitter, Washington Examiner, Twitter
- "With respect to the Ambassador-designate, BDS is a matter of protected speech, human rights, & human dignity."
- "So long as he [Anthony Blinken] doesn't suppress my First Amendment right to speak out against Netanyahu's racist and inhumane policies."
- When asked if he would comment on Israel, Uncle Joe joked about running over reporters. SOURCE: Twitter
TREVOR NOAH'S ISRAEL STUPIDITY
- Point made by Trevor Noah: Hamas sucks at war and Israel is very powerful so they shouldn't fight back. SOURCE: YouTube
- Israel has not made the "eradication of every single last Palestinian" a part of their official charter. SOURCE: Hamas Charter
DARKSIDE RECEIVED A TOTAL OF $90M IN BITCOIN BEFORE SHUTTING DOWN
- Last week, the Colonial Pipeline shutdown caused panic and long gas lines across the country. SOURCES: Twitter, Twitter, Twitter
- Biden Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm assured us this wasn't a gas shortage, it was just a "supply crunch!" SOURCE: Twitter
- To get back online, the Colonial Pipeline allegedly paid Darkside $5M in ransom. But reports from Elliptic, a London-based blockchain analytics firm, revealed DarkSide had received a total of $90M in Bitcoin before it was forced to shut down last week. SOURCE: CNBC
- Also according to Elliptic, DarkSide's bitcoin wallet contained $5.3M in Bitcoin before its funds were drained last week.
- There was some speculation that this Bitcoin had been seized by the U.S. government.
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!
From Your Site Articles
- 'West Wing' Flashback on Islam: They'll like Us When We Win ... ›
- Top 5 Donald Trump Accomplishments and Moments in 2017 ... ›
- FULL STATEMENT: President Trump Ends Obama-Era Iran Deal ... ›
- CBS News: Who Freaking Cares About Liz Cheney? - Louder With ... ›
- LEGAL UPDATE: Rashida Tlaib Caves to Half-Asian Lawyer ... ›
- Steven Crowder's Top 5 Reasons to Build the Wall! - Louder With ... ›
- Cop Car Warns Protesters to Get Out of the Way of Else - Louder ... ›
- Exposing the TRUTH About Anti-Semitism and the Left - Louder With ... ›
- Ron DeSantis Offers Full Throated Defense of Our Ally Israel ... ›