SHOW NOTES: Kyle Rittenhouse Didn't Provoke Anybody and WE'LL PROVE IT!
While we wait for the Rittenhouse verdict, Crowder demonstrates that Kyle didn't provoke ANYONE! We also discuss the Qanon Shaman. And we lay out once and for all why liberals hate America.
Rittenhouse Verdict Watch Livestream: I'll Prove Kyle Didn't PROVOKE ANYONE! | Louder with Crowder youtu.be
NO ONE LIKES BLM
- Polls show fewer Americans support BLM now than in 2020. SOURCE: MorningConsult
- 48% now
- Vs 61% in June 2020
- More African Americans oppose BLM now than in 2020. SOURCE: Civiqs
- 7% now
- Vs 4% in June 2020
- 81% of African Americans support the same or increased police presence in their neighborhoods. SOURCE: GALLUP
DEMONSTRATING KYLE HOLDING AR
- At the crux of the prosecution's provocation argument is this super high-quality, digitally enhanced photo of Kyle.
- The manual of the AMPED Five software states, "In the law enforcement arena, courts, judges, prosecutors, and defense attorneys can sense the weakness of evidence and exclude it if there is even a hint that any manipulation that has been done. If this is the key evidence in a case, the case is likely to be lost." SOURCE: AmpedFive
- Regarding the drone footage, Kraus has Handbrake, a video transcoder, installed on his computer.
- The prosecution claims this photo shows Kyle pointing his gun at Ziminski. SOURCE: YouTube
- There's also strong evidence the file itself has been manipulated.
- Rittenhouse's lawyers said they didn't even receive the footage until after the trial started.
- Kyle's gun was down the entire time. SOURCE: Twitter
- Kyle is right-handed and was wearing a tight sling. SOURCES: InsideEdition, NYDailyNews
- You can see as Kyle struggles with Huber on the ground that the gun is held tight to Kyle's chest.
QANON SHAMAN SENTENCED
- Jacob Chansley, the "QAnon Shaman," was sentenced to 41 months in prison yesterday. SOURCE: CNN
- This guy never committed a violent crime. He was even on camera asking people to be peaceful. SOURCE: Justic.gov. BizPacReview
- Pled guilty to "Obstruction of an Official Proceeding":
- Carries max 20 years of imprisonment.
- 3 years of probation
- Potential fine of $250,000
- A few examples of BLM and Antifa terrorists who got catch and release: SOURCE: Twitter, Archive, Archive, Archive
- Prosecutors claim his flag post was a weapon. SOURCE: CNN
- 37 rioters are still being held in jail, as of September. SOURCE: WUS9
- 695 people have been charged so far. SOURCE: Insider
Get your content free from Big Tech's filter. Bookmark this website and sign up for our newsletter!