SHOW NOTES: Don't Give LeBron James a Pass for Inciting Violence!
LeBron James doxxed a cop, something the far superior Michael Jordan would never do. We hold James accountable since the media won't. Speaking of the media, we debunked each of the lies they're STILL telling about the Columbus shooting. And Lizzo is proud to be fat for some reason. All this with special guest UFC fighter Jorge Masvidal.
SHUT UP AND DRIBBLE! Don't Give #LeBronJames A Pass For Inciting Violence! | Louder with Crowderyoutu.be
- In September, LeBron James claimed he didn't condone the violence of the BLM riots. SOURCE: Twitter
- Yesterday, LeBron James incited violence against the Columbus cop who shot Ma'Khia Brown by posting his photo and the caption, "YOU'RE NEXT. #ACCOUNTABILITY." SOURCE: Twitter
- He deleted it after widespread backlash.
- But then posted: "I'm so damn tired of seeing Black people killed by police. I took the tweet down because it's being used to create more hate -This isn't about one officer. it's about the entire system and they always use our words to create more racism. I am so desperate for more ACCOUNTABILITY." SOURCE: Twitter
- Never mind that LeBron refused to comment on Hong Kong and claimed Rockets owner Daryl Morey's tweet supporting the Hong Kong Protestors was "misinformed." SOURCE: Twitter
- By the way, the NBA is quickly approaching its worst ratings in history. SOURCES: TheAthletic, TheHill
LIZZO SAYS SHE HAS NOTHING TO HIDE
- Yesterday, Lizzo joined Dove's Self-Esteem Project and talked about changing unrealistic beauty standards on a Zoom call. SOURCE: Instagram
- Also during the Zoom call with Dove, Lizzo said, "I have nothing to hide. There's no shame anymore. I just post myself. It's like, you take me as I am. You don't have to love me." SOURCE: People
- She also posted this nude selfie to Instagram to celebrate her new partnership with Dove and the start of "Taurus season." SOURCE: Instagram
- 88% of COVID deaths came from countries where over 50% of the population is overweight. SOURCE: World Obesity
- A new study from Diabetes Care found 34.8% of COVID patients admitted to the hospital were overweight. SOURCE: Diabetes Care
- And the CDC says 78% of severely hospitalized patients were overweight or obese. SOURCE: CDC
COLUMBUS UPDATES/DEBUNKING BS CLAIMS
- CLAIM: Ma'Khia was defending herself against girls who were abusing her! SOURCE: DailyKos
- More bodycam footage was released and showed the girl in the pink jumpsuit saying to a cop, "She came after me with a knife so he got her." SOURCE: Twitter
- A knife is not a defensive weapon!
- CLAIM: Ma'Khia is the one who called the cops. SOURCE: NPR
- Yesterday, the Columbus Police Department released the audio of the phone call. SOURCE: YouTube
- A woman can be heard saying people were "over here trying to fight us, trying to stab us, trying to put hands on our grandma."
- As of yesterday, police had still not identified the caller. But we DO know Ma'Khia had a knife and was trying to stab people.
- CLAIM: The cop shouldn't have shot her! He brought a gun to a knife fight.
- Even CNN admitted the cop did his job. SOURCE: Twitter
- But that hasn't stopped the protests in Columbus and at Ohio State.
JEN PSAKI'S CLAIMS ABOUT BLACK WOMEN AND POLICE
- Yesterday, Jen Psaki claimed black women are disproportionately affected by police violence, in the context of the Ma'Khia Bryant shooting. SOURCE: YouTube
- So far this year, ONE black woman has been shot by police. Compared to 13 white women and 98 white men. SOURCE: Washington Post
- And based on their population and crime rate, you'd actually expect the number of police shootings of black people to be higher. In 2018:
- Police are less likely to shoot a black person. This was confirmed by a 2016 Harvard study that found black people are 27.4% less likely to be shot at by police than non-black, non-Hispanic suspects. SOURCE: NBER
Need a quick laugh? Check out and subscribe to our CrowderBits YouTube channel for Louder with Crowder skits, opens, and parody videos!
- HodgeTwins on Oprah's Recent "White Privilege" Comments ... ›
- The Hodge Twins on the NFL's and the "Black National Anthem ... ›
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why Liberals Use Sports for Agendas ... ›
- Tom Brady Gets Mask-Shaming Before the SuperBowl - Louder With ... ›
- Pepe Le Pew Canceled from Upcoming 'Space Jam 2' - Louder With ... ›
- Cop Calls LeBron James for Policing Advice, Shows What an Idiot LeBron Is - Louder With Crowder ›