May 25, 2021
GEORGE FLOYD ANNIVERSARY: Reflecting on the Summer of Love! (SHOW NOTES)
It's the one-year anniversary of George Floyd's death. We look back on the summer of love and/or violent fiery riots. Seth Rogen doesn't understand comedy. Joe Biden doesn't understand words. Elliot Page goes topless. And did you ever notice Democrats love crime because they hate America?
LOG ON TO MUG CLUB TO WATCH TODAY'S SHOW!
DEMOCRATS LOVE CRIME BECAUSE THEY HATE AMERICA
- During COVID, Democratic leaders across the country released violent criminals from jails to reduce the chance of transmission.
- Nationally, 208,000 criminals were released in the first four months of COVID. SOURCE: CNS
- In California, Governor Newsom released 63,000 violent criminals. SOURCE: NBC Bay Area
- In New York City, 2,500 criminals were released as of June 2020. 50 of those were re-arrested 450 times, meaning some were re-arrested more than once. SOURCE: Newsweek
- In April 2020, Illinois released 4,000 criminals, including 64 murderers. SOURCE: CIProud
- And the US saw more murders in 2020 since 1998, topping 20,000, the largest single-year increase in history.
- Now some will say this is due to COVID but the truth is that data shows lockdowns decrease crime due to lower human interactions. SOURCE: NCBI
- It is against the law to block traffic, it is against the law to commit graffiti. SOURCES: FindLaw, Reference.com
- There are laws against public mask-wearing specifically in settings of political protest, upheld by many higher courts as it was used as a tool of intimidation by the KKK and even the Occupy movement. SOURCE: New York Times
- But these laws have basically been suspended. Instead, we've created new laws like:
- WASHINGTON: Misdemeanor to not wear a mask. SOURCE: Newsweek
- COLORADO: Arresting dads for violating stay-at-home orders by playing softball with their daughters. SOURCE: ABC
- The FDA banned hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID.
- Not to mention proposed laws like a public, national gun database, a magazine capacity ban, red-flag laws, etc. SOURCES: Congress.gov, WhiteHouse
FULTON COUNTY AUDIT
- Last week a judge in Fulton County, Georgia ordered an audit and ruled that absentee ballots can be unsealed. SOURCE: CNN
- We aren't alleging fraud, but the chain of custody was broken.
- FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA: Observers left early, and the Secretary of State's office announced an investigation into why they left before the scanning ended.
- MICHIGAN: Poll workers were allegedly denied entry and the windows of the TCF center were boarded up.
- PENNSYLVANIA: Poll workers were denied entry. Here's one example of it happening even when the poll worker had a court order to be there. And observers were kept six feet away from the counting tables, which is way too far to observe a ballot. SOURCES: Twitter
- Stacey Abrams. She lost in 2018, claimed that there was voter suppression, foul play with mail-in voting, and has still never conceded Brian Kemp as Georgia's legitimate Governor.
- Stacey told the New York Times, "Three, I have no empirical evidence that I would have achieved a higher number of votes. However, I have sufficient and I think legally sufficient doubt about the process to say that it was not a fair election." SOURCE: New York Times
- But then she also said... "… I make my claims based on empirical evidence, on a demonstrated pattern of behavior that began with the fact that the person I was dealing with was running the election. If you look at my immediate reaction after the election, I refused to concede. It was largely because I could not prove what had happened, but I knew from the calls that we got that something happened. Now, I cannot say that everybody who tried to cast a ballot would've voted for me, but if you look at the totality of the information, it is sufficient to demonstrate that so many people were disenfranchised and disengaged by the very act of the person who won the election that I feel comfortable now saying, 'I won.'"
Looking for a fashionable way to support Louder with Crowder? Get your swag at Crowdershop today!