With 2016 coming to a close, people are beginning to gear up for the start of next year already (see Surprise! New Report Says 2017 ObamaCare Rates to Massively Increase). For instance, National Geographic is greeting the new year full gay ahead. Its special January issue reveals NatGeo is officially jumping aboard the “gender revolution…”
In what’s being touted as a first for the magazine, National Geographic will kick off 2017 by featuring a transgender person on its cover.
The “Gender Revolution” issue examines the “cultural, social, biological and personal” aspects of gender identity.
Features include “Rethinking Gender,” which examines how science can help “navigate the shifting landscape of gender identity.”
To be fair to NatGeo, transgenders did play a rather big part in 2016. Here’s a brief recap of the past year’s tranny highlights…
- New D.C. Law Now FORCES Businesses to Use ‘Preferred Pronouns.’ Yes, Really…
- Transgenders Now Excused From Air Force Fitness Test Because… Equality?!
- SLOPE SLIPPED: Transgender Sues School for Girls Uniform. And Wins…
- High School Boys Allowed to Sleep With Girls if ‘Transgender.’ Parents NOT Informed…
- It’ll Never Happen! ‘Transgender’ Publicly Molests Teenage Girl
- In NYC, Using Biological Pronouns for Transgenders is Now Illegal
- Government Now Forcing Health Insurance to Cover Transgender Surgeries…
These are just a few of many recent examples. Needless to say – it’s been a big year for gender swapping.
But the “revolution” National Geographic is talking about? It’s simply the left’s recent obsession with transeverything. Most normal people – as in not leftist LGBTQAAIP (silent F) “allies” – know transgenderism isn’t a new thing. Hence the sudden need for inclusive bathrooms didn’t make sense to rational humans. You know, what with trannies making up a fraction of the population. A teeny, tiny, itty bitty fraction.
But as Obama said, transgenders are the “new protected class.” The issue of transgenderism ballooned faster than Hillary’s goiter after age 40. Naturally, NatGeo hopped in line to pat themselves on the butts for inclusiveness… By way of dedicating an entire magazine issue to a non-scientific problem that affects a fringe group of flamboyantly misguided people. #Progress
In 2015 it was the gays. 2016 was the year of the manlady. Only time will tell what next year holds for us. Like an unwanted penis, it seems liberal sex fads are a pestilence from which there is no escape.
Behold, your “gender revolution…”